TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Sorry to tease but it's still too warm to wear shoes here today. Might put on some Lunars for the gym but that doesn't count.

MSGT : What year are those laser blues ?

Rich: Nice IDs

Cleveland - that sole swap!!!
Msgt - going off with those live strong pack!!!
Sprigan82 - o_O!!!
Aneks - always rocking the goods!!!

What up AMFAM!! Like I told Jordan(J2Legend), gonna contribute and submit an app soon. Been contributing for 5 to 6 years in this specific thread, but never got around to submitting an app.
With that been said...

BG - dope iDs as always, was going to need your services for some speckle work in the future. I have JDank doing some speckle work this time around.

msgt - pic is clean!

rich - iDs, spot on!

for me personally...some of my January wears

These for some color

The 180s and 90s going to get some speckle work done soon.

^ Fuser....What colors are used on those 2 AM 1 id's??? The Knicks looking CW and the one below it....Straight fiyaaa!!

StevieO - thank you sir, those options are no longer available. I don't recall what the exact CW was called.

Thanks, I have to go check mine now. I am not able to spot 90s on sight, all my brain power is currently occupied by AM1.

Tahl- These here FAM. Janky shot, but the lettering and murdered out bubble is visible o_O

yikes! thats a lot in that condition...

That's why I walked away. I realized they were to much cash but my emotions almost got the best of me. They were at $70 until there were less then 5 minuets left. I kinda understand just paying it when you know they wont pop back up for a while. I'm kinda patting myself on the back right now for walking away. haha. Like I'm venting at an AA meeting. My name is Bruggs58 and I have a problem. haha

I woulda walked away beause of how dirty they are, doubt that mesh would clean up. But that wei toe... deal breaker, even at 70 for me.

That swoosh looking like a fish hook . Just when we thought nike couldnt do any worse......sike!

I completely forgot that Rich did that soleswap! wow, great job Rich. and Andrew, the base of that one is the silver bursts which you have, I believe. could work. you could also take the outsole off the original midsole and put it on that burst midsole, and then put that whole package back on the 94 upper. I did that with the one soleswap I did way back for Chris, with his max orange 90s, and it wasn't too difficult to do the outsole. I think the black outsole would make a huge difference in the look.

and damn, forgot about those hua light bursts. those are awesome. bubble is gray. What's the colorway, mulberry or something?

here's some crappy pics of the last couple of pairs I've worn (Andrew, I was inspired to wear the grays, haha).

enjoy your weekend, fam.

Great Bursts Brian!! And thanks for the advice on the swap. I actually sold those Bursts cause I wasn't feelin em though. I'll keep an eye out for the right size 11 donor. Man, how I wish I could think of something else with a big purple bubble....

Snowing like crazy here so no AM's for me. Be well all!!!

fo some color:

Lemon: Congrats on those! Glad they went to a good home. And best of luck with the project pair!

Speaking of projects.........

the mid-soles let go on these and I've been debating what to swap them with. Any thoughts / ideas?
whats the name of this shoe? i had a Black/White pair when i was younger that i wore all the time! i wish nike would retro this style:.

I already got a pair of teals. I know who got these, in fact he emailed me specifically to ask me not to bid on them.

Pretty rare to see them come up in this size !

I was watching those teals as well haha was going to clean them up and use to trade. 300 was to much for me as well, on to the next I guess lol

Andrew, nice "burst" of color >D those 180s are :smokin too.

Doodadee, clean leathers. Wouldn't mind if Nike ran some 87 leathers if they could get at least a somewhat decent shape.

rich - clean ID's!

fuser - dope rotation and that stash pic is :smokin

aneks - sorry for the late response, but lasers are 2010 like the others said.

purple - swoosh and shape of recent premium releases looks bad. :frown:

andrew - nice bursts and LAF 180's still need those.:nerd:

knight, doodadee - great wears!:nthat:

underrated 90's today:

oh my, last page was fire! Nice pics as usual Dan(MSGT)! Chris (BG), I love how you edit you pics....definitely a fan. Kudos to everyone else. Haven't posted in a while but this past week I decided to go with my favorite AM:

Back
Top Bottom