TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

EDIT: :tongue:

AM$-
1st time seeing them Wmns 3M joints:smokin Arggh' @ them JD Remixizzzzzzzzzzzz I STRAIGHT SLEPT on those. Honestly didnt think theyd vanish like they did.

Last edited:
Arvin- Dug it up. That OLD Pic haha

damn lol, very nice "old" pic Arvin haha.. i love the brs 90's and like Tak that would make my list.

If I had to think off the top of my head right now Id say:

Infrareds

Powerwall tier 0

brs

spruce

royal blue

the last 2 are subject to change depending on mood etc, but those top 3 are pretty much set.

Nice 90's tak and J2, and that brown is killer Bside!

AM$- that is a good list of 90's but they are all blue/white/black lol! you must like blue haha!

edited just for Rich- Lovely pair of Spiri's those look freaking new!

Last edited:
thanks man, I got them for 80 a piece so I was thinking around that lol. though I did read there's only 24 pairs but prob not as desired as others.

Hey Fam,

Last bit of sun for a while. Off to go chill in the snow tomorrow for a few weeks.

Last edited:
My top five 90s would be infrareds by a mile, then some dave whites, redwoods, khakis. Torn on the last spot between homegrowns (green), SF, brs, mx orange, couriers lol. Top 4 for sure though, and still looking for redwoods.

Great wears everyone.
Haha Tak has so many 90's that he needs multiple top 5 lists.
My list would be:
Infrareds
Dave Whites
Millers
Homegrowns
Brs

Arvin- Dug it up. That OLD Pic haha

Hahaha! I can't believe you actually looked for the picture lol

I'm too lazy to think about these top 5 lists haha

Good stuff from everyone!

Yesterday's wear:

Good lawd!! I am way behind already on this thread. Dope list and wears from everybody.

As far as 90s for me
1. Infrareds
2. Safaris
3. BRS
4. Millers(just need the millers, missed out on a sample pair for $110 5 months ago >:smile:
5. Homegrowns

My contribution from past few days

(recycled) my once a month wear, don't mind my son's hand in the back :nerd:, trying to get in the shot :D

^^ spiridons
I agree those lights are one of the few recent releases i was interested in. Decided against importing a pair but regret it just a little when i see pics like these. Nice wear!

Back
Top Bottom