TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Nice wear Arvin.
Great iD's Cris!
Nice wears fuser! I was gonna get a pair of green monsters but I couldn't pull the trigger.
Nice wear Sprigan

Chris - I still have to pull a trigger on a pair of IDs. Solid CW!

Fuser - ooo i love speckle sole! green monsters look nasty!!!

Spirigan - i love the concept of those 1s!

Arbys2k - ooo the gum on those are always so nice to look at!!! im a sucker for gum!

Aneks - school me please on those black mesh. what are those? chilis and hoa? look good as always! 

BG: Greatly appreciate that pictorial Top 5 list. Great shot as always and a killer selection!!!
Good God I need Safari's already!!!

TAK: best step down your game ol' man before your foggy-pic crown gets took!!!

SETH: :rofl: (I see people seeing that as serious and the prices skyrocketing)

B-Side: Nice BURSTS!!!!! :smokin

AIRMAXSYNDICATE: Honored you used my pic for your list. I am beyond lucky to have that pair in my posession.

Tahl: Killer toe punch as always!!!

Cris: I miss 2006....

Fuser: Speaking of 06'.....nice ID's!!! Have a pair that's very similiar. Even tried my hand at the speckeling, after some tips from BG.

My 90 list:

• Infrared
  • Royal
  • Orange / Black TZ Powerwall
  • SF
  • Escape II

Be well Fridnds & FAM!!!!

-Andrew-

BG - nice top 5. good to see the best ones are in front :wink:
Seth - Dang
Mike - nice top errr 20
Bside - great bursts. not a big fan of brown sneaks but those are fresh
AM$ - I see you posting my sky blue wemmens. they are lovely fosho
Filthy - pimping spiris
Aneks - dope 87s as always
Arvin - noice lights
fuser - good shot of those iguanas

pickup, these will be going to eat tho:

my girl wearing some iDs of mine (yes the tag is lame, I know)

Tooth - that's a sick ID! Almost looks like a potential wmns CW!!

Airmaxsyndicate - thanks for the info. I've saw the sails before but never the west coast edition. Thanks for sharing bro! It looked black from his pics too.

Last edited:
Hey,

Yes, Am1 West. Crappy quality but I did like the colour. 

Still learning how to point toes with the best !

Top 5 90s:

Dave White

Dizzee Rascall

SF ID

Bacons

Concords (but they are too small !)

Wow, 90s, hmm... Having seen those Royals in person a couple times, those are definitely on the list. Amazingly simple and perfectly executed pair of Air Max 90s.

So those, plus Deep Reds (>Coral Roses to me), Escape IIs, Storms, and either Max Oranges or the first Infrareds ('03?), since it's unrealistic to have a pair of OGs (H. Reds) that you can actually handle, much less wear.

Awesome stuff guys! 

Rich- Awesome spiri's

Aneks- Very nice wears on the 1's! 

Fuser86- Very nice wears. How are your monsters holding up?

Cris- Very nice ID's! 

Arbys2k- Very clean lights Arvin!

Buttatooth- Very clean AM racers! 
nerd.gif

Today's wear for me.. 

I like how the mobile version is able to take pics off the phone.
Took the little man for his first ride in the stroller, although technically he stayed in his car seat. First time putting on shoes in weeks!

how hard was it to put the adapter on the bee? can't wait to use our stroller too. kinda crappy to lug that car seat all over.

nice concords.

It is super easy, slides/snaps right in, although to be honest I stood outside like an idiot for like 5 min first trying to open up the stroller, then removing the stroller seat, and also attaching the adapter. I tinkered with the stroller months ago when we first got it and flipped the seat and stuff and thought i had it all down, but i totally forgot how to do it. I had never tried using the adapter before except the other day but that was just to see how the car seat attached to the adapter, not the stroller. It clicks in to the car seat just like putting the car seat into the base. I first tried to attach the adapter to the stroller with the stroller seat still in but i couldnt figure it out/make it fit so i just took it out. Once the seat was out it slid in easily. After we got home i discovered if you recline the seat back you can attach the adapter on top of it so i'll probably do that next time.

Ok back to sneaker talk!

Nice safaris B. Faux 3s came put nice too! I'm not brave enough to do that to mine :lol:

Damn dont come around for a day and the thread jumps 2 pages?! 100 pages in no time!!!!!

Aneks- great run of 1s, those HOAs and chillis are
smokin.gif

Arvin- NIce JD am lights

Cris- sweet iDs

Sprigan- nice pair, love the bright colors

Fuser- nice 1's and 95's, took me a second to spot the hand lol

tooth- nice pick up and sick iDs

Rpreme- lovely

Jayson- sick concord spiris

DenverAF- awesome safaris and great job on the touch up.

Shaun- lol @ faux 3's

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and to everyone living in the blizzard be safe out there! 

Uppa baby and bug a boos are friggin dope. So easy for me to set up for my nephew and niece. Friggin expensive too!

Higuy - Solid Concords!! Lost that 97 royal pair on eBay. Thing ended up 172!!! Crazy

Denver - looking clean! What did you use for the infrared?

Last edited:
Since I was too lazy to take a wear picture yesterday and I don't have a recent AM pick up, I guess I'll play this Top 5 thing.

My top 5 out of what I actually own (I don't want to get sad thinking of pairs I don't own and might never own lol)

Air Max 87/1(in no particular order)

1. Atmos Viotech

2. Atmos Elephant Print

3. Shima 1 (looking for another pair if anyone is selling lol)

4. Blue Ribbon Sport

5. Depending on the mood, any of these three could be it lol (yes, i'm cheating)

Patta Cords

Patta "Spring Green"

Hold Tight

Honorable Mentions (i'm really cheating lol)
HUF and HOA lol

I'm going to really need to think about my Top 5 90s as they are my favorite Air Max. Till next time, have a good weekend FAM and Friends!

Great top 5(or 7) Arvin lol

Sweet wears EastLA- loving both pairs!

Last edited:
Nice safaris Denver.
Great wears east, I really need black PATTAS!
Great list Arvin. Man those blue ribbon sports are amazing

Finally after years of looking for a pair, I scooped up the DS AM1 Grey Ones 9.5 off of CoolShoeShine on ebay. Right Time looking on ebay. I cant believe it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom