TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Haha, yup. And honestly, I bid while I was drunk and I won them for pretty close to my max bid. I'm still not certain on how wearable they are (decided not to take them for a full spin yesterday, going to wait until the weekend when I don't have to wear them for 9 hours straight). But for the price, it was worth a shot. I wore them around my house the other night and while the bubbles are quite soft, nothing cracked or blew out.

Lemme know how it goes - I have a pair with super soft bubbles that I'm shook to wear.

I've seen some mindblowing stuff recently that I can't bring myself to buy because I'm so shook about their wearability.

I'm coming to the conclusion that if I can't get up the moxi to try out some of these older pairs that I've never worn, I should maybe start bumping them off to somebody who will.

Haha, yup. And honestly, I bid while I was drunk and I won them for pretty close to my max bid. I'm still not certain on how wearable they are (decided not to take them for a full spin yesterday, going to wait until the weekend when I don't have to wear them for 9 hours straight). But for the price, it was worth a shot. I wore them around my house the other night and while the bubbles are quite soft, nothing cracked or blew out.

Lemme know how it goes - I have a pair with super soft bubbles that I'm shook to wear.

I've seen some mindblowing stuff recently that I can't bring myself to buy because I'm so shook about their wearability.

I'm coming to the conclusion that if I can't get up the moxi to try out some of these older pairs that I've never worn, I should maybe start bumping them off to somebody who will.

I even passed on a chance to buy one of my absolute AM grails - women's '99 AM 95 lightnings - because I just have no faith in 95s that old after several bad experiences.

Last edited:
Just curious but did anyone here happen to BIN on  ebay a pair of AM1 Shima Shima from 2001 Sz 10?

someone beat me to them. 
frown.gif

Derek - I hear ya, I'm the same way, usually. I won't mess with 95's at all anymore because even the '03 pairs are starting to go. My comets started separating the last time I wore them like a year ago. It's painful to know we'll never see anything as good as some of those old, unwearable pairs ever again. I need to sell some older pairs too. Some people will pay even if they know they'll crack. They won't pay that much, but they'll pay something!

Yesterday, excuse my crapstagram pics:

Today for the Rockies/Mets make-up game this afternoon:

Also, wore these non-AMs the other day, one of my favorites:

Last edited:
B... nice Safs and B Dubs!

Jordan... Infra currents looking good! Underrated IMO.

Tak'leberry... repair corner? :nerd:

anyway...

for today

on da top

on da bottom

nothing in da middle

Haha

Who a sz 9.5? Got a lead on black og mesh am1 DS with box

Last edited:
Shaun- Yes FAM. Pairs that need paint restore / re-glue jobs, get the corner spot.

Vegas is hot as **** man...

Solid homegrowns anek. Those dqm gusto look nice!

Arbys2k - oooo so nice.

TAk - I was lucky enough to find those atomic reds here in Vegas at a FLs. They are clean!

Nice wears and pickups everyone!
Atmos cements to the beach today on my day-off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom