TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

shouldnt have taken you this long! gotta start wearing everything. extend the life a bit longer. you let them sit too long, by the time you get around to wearing them, they'll go *poof* on you.
haha yes, that was exactly the reason. I can only wear my sneakers on the weekend so it's gonna take forever to unds everything lol

In no particular order, Lemon, that pic of all the shoes up there is cool, I like it. The photo gives a sense of movement, like all the shoes are fighting to get to the center.

Mike, I like the colorway on those 90s too. Almost like an alternate Sunburst 90 colorway.

Jeremy, you already know, I love those Tailwind 96's, that's such a great 90's colorway. Glad to see they're still truckin'.

Dan - That's a bad a%# pic right there.

Shaun, I had those tart/clay ATC II's, those were dope. I sort of wish I had kept them.

To the dude asking about olympic colorways, here are some AM/runner related ones:

and some IDs I did:

I actually put white laces in these and attached USA flags to the tongue, but I can't find a pic.

Also, some 87s I customized into a "USA" colorway:

And there are countless pairs in the white/navy/red colorway which I won't bore everyone with.

Also, some beaters I wore today:

Brian- I can see that. If only they had a gray muddy o_O those China Oly 90s pfft' fiyaah

Ah yeah!

bguira & disbyaboiij - Nice Atmos guys! Bguira, sick glass blue's as well.

msgt16 - Clean 97's

Knight - Dope USA's

Lemon - Fresh!

Geces - Man that's crazy. Yeh outlets aren't too bad over here. Nice AM 1's BTW

Denver - Great stuff!

Wore these to go hang w/ the Mrs.

Chris - dope ID's! loving those speckled midsoles!
Bennet - would love to own a pair of those.
David - clean powerwalls
Gusto - fresh pair of HUF's!
Arvin - nice HUA's! dat stance tho!:smokin

for some color:

*edit wore these:

Last edited:
Gusto- great hufs

Arvin- those hua's look new lol

MSGT- great pic! and lovely scubas

Tak- loving the colors on that pair

Ben - nice pair man!!!

Gusto - haha thanks meng. I could use another pair! Lmk! Lets see the back side of the Hufs!

David -'solid urawas and power walls!

TAk - nice wear brother!

Dan - nice pick of the atmos! Scubas are getting harder to come by nowadays.

Arbys2k - looking good!

Arvin - nice HUA's! dat stance tho!:smokin

Been working on that Slingman stance! #everybodywaskungfufighting

Tak...damn you...must look for those 90s now.

Dave...not new, but still in like-new condition lol #peoplewithtoomanyshoesproblems

Man-jumps for me today so nothing to see here.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July FAM and friends in Murica....Oh and an advance middle finger to all you about to break out your USA 87s, USA BWs, and USA Triax 96's :lol:

This beach is about a 20 min drive from my house, and a 30 degree temp drop. Been HOT

Mike- I'm sold on those
Lemon- :pimp: as always

Arbz -get the atomic reds 1st o_O
C4skii- Do it my brotha

Be safe all. Have a safe 4th, get blasted and buy yourself another pair on Accident :wink:

^ U get em locally? U think Serramonte has em anywhere?

Happy 4th everyone!

team blurry pic

Hey Fam.

Been a little while. Just on the phone at the moment so not much colour to add. But thought I would stop bye and show my ugly face. 

Dan and David still going strong. I got suckered into doing the 31 days of AM1 on hipstergram but not sure Im going to be able to do it all as life is intruding on my hobby.

Hope all the American Fam are having a good fireworks and yelling day.

Back
Top Bottom