TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Whoa sucks about both those Andrew

Wearing these bw's today to run around the city

dang RIP to the glass blues and holy crap on the patta.

lovin lemon's pickup and pics

Awesome stuff Fam! 

Lemon- Pics are so crispy! Love the skylines and greystones! And nice pic of the Safaris David! 

Geces- Awesome 09 ID's Homie!

Bguira- Patta Parra's are on point B!

JC5123- Nice HOA's and BW's 

Cleveland222- Those Glass Blues! 
sick.gif
 Dang Andrew! I've never seen a pair with cracked units! No wonder they say to leave them out of the box! Now I have to wear my pair very generously now! And those Patta's! Maybe you can repaint the affected material to blend with the grey? 

No wears for me for a while due to vacation, but I will be in here 
nerd.gif

Good point, absolutely store AM2's outside their box. It helps but is no guarantee. These hadn't seen their box in years. Wear em often fellas!

Young CASPERNY.. whats with your avi? I suggest you read page 1 before you start claiming.....thank you

Damn Andrew, that sucks the big one about those glass blues :frown: pattas too
Matty- nice alphabets
JC- great bw's
Tak is on patrol 24/7!

Cleveland222- Dang... I guess the inevitable is bound to happen. We have to wear all our shoes! 

Tackleberry on deck! 
nerd.gif

I have no real authority around here. Im just saying, this Team has a couple legitimate fellas who have applied. Waiting patiently for months on approval to use our TEAM AM FAM image appropriately. And for those use #amfam#therealteamamfam#taf without going through an honest process.. get the #amfamreject treatment. Casper is a decent fella, ive done legit business with him in the past. Just letting him know, dont step on toes around here..

I have no real authority around here. Im just saying, this Team has a couple legitimate fellas who have applied. Waiting patiently for months on approval to use our TEAM AM FAM image appropriately. And for those use #amfam#therealteamamfam#taf without going through an honest process.. get the #amfamreject treatment. Casper is a decent fella, ive done legit business with him in the past. Just letting him know, dont step on toes around here..
so do you think its okay to buy from him?

it sounds like that he is getting a official pass for his mistake this time
tongue.gif

^^what do you want us to do? Take him on a boat trip? :nerd:

I'll pm him later on. If he doesn't remove it, I will.

^^what do you want us to do? Take him on a boat trip?
nerd.gif

I'll pm him later on. If he doesn't remove it, I will.
approve him as AMFAM member then he can use it legitimately lol im just kidding
laugh.gif

nah just do whatever you need to do, he knows that he need to remove his avi

but he just decided on his own to be a unauthorized AMFAM member such like a prospect from a biker gang

Lol walks through LA , rides to the desert and boat trips. Thats one pass I wish to never be given.

Back to daily wears.....

Last edited:
took these out for the first time in probably a couple years yesterday

today, on a walk with the dogs out at the beach. My girl got a good pic of these while walking behind me, but it looks like one of those
heel tap pics, soooo :smh:

Back
Top Bottom