TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Quality wears and pick up's everyone!

those 98 retros look off, I'd still like to see them in person when they drop though.

Lemon- :smokin For a sec I thought you were standing on a shoe box, lol

Whats going on here, what ever happened to standing on the ground ? Look guys "im high on stool" lol clean pairs and pics young fellas.

Congrats again David. Man, one day I'll own a pair.
Nice stashes msgt16!
Great wears and pickups everyone else!

Wow I missed out a lot!
Great pick ups back on that last page!
DS safaris are smokin!

Haven't worn am in a while but late post from the weekend

Tooth: 93s are dope man!
90s, mini swooshes, stash 95s...very nice everyone.

Breaking these for probably the last time today...

Tooth: 93s are dope man!
90s, mini swooshes, stash 95s...very nice everyone.

Breaking these for probably the last time today...

Why can't they retro some of the lesser known Nike's instead of the constant saturation of the same ones.  Make a QS on the ones you wearing or these.  I LOVED these shoes in high school.

Best $117 I've ever spent

Posted on IG finally gave in and created a acct cool seeing some of you guys on there

:nthat: Some would be happy to own just one pair. I see familiar hand writing in the upper right corner :nerd:

3 pairs of safari...i haz salt. Maybe if I double sock, I can fit into a pair of yours Tahl. Then again, I would have nothing to trade you lol

Recent pickup and last night's wear. Thanks Neukicks James for posting these and thanks Seth for the tag. FAM helping out FAM...oh and it's nice to pay TCA price for a pair for once lol

9936106143_7c99d2326b_z.jpg

Great stashs both Dan and Jesus!

Arvin awesome redwoods and amazing pick up! Ill trade you my extra pair of safaris for your DW am1s? lol

Tahl, now that is crazy lol. great trade bait if it ever came to it.

East, great triax, hope they survive

JC, great price!

Back
Top Bottom