Team eBay Steals?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm all for it.. who else is down?
The eBay thread is getting more and more packed with NT'ers who update they're steals weekly/frequently.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The eBay thread is getting more and more packed with NT'ers who update they're steals weekly/frequently.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i seen some dude get real space jams for dirt cheap
mad.gif

someone help me out

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

someone help me out

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

someone help me out

Yeah he got them for about $70 if i remember correctly..
If we make the team everybody can help the team out

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

someone help me out

Yeah he got them for about $70 if i remember correctly..
If we make the team everybody can help the team out

Team eBay steals. Keep advertising that team and watch your "steals" decrease lol. It's supposed to be discrete, not bragged about...dummies.

Team eBay steals. Keep advertising that team and watch your "steals" decrease lol. It's supposed to be discrete, not bragged about...dummies.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

I'd doubt mine decrease.. My technique is very discreet even after I put people onto it

I'd doubt mine decrease.. My technique is very discreet even after I put people onto it

this

this

I agree with the dude who said not to share, why would you do that? I know a few sellers who are great for electronics WAY below MSRP, generally anything you can get at Best Buy. I have a laptop I got from them now, but I'm gonna hold out on sharing until I get the holy grail one I want.

I agree with the dude who said not to share, why would you do that? I know a few sellers who are great for electronics WAY below MSRP, generally anything you can get at Best Buy. I have a laptop I got from them now, but I'm gonna hold out on sharing until I get the holy grail one I want.

Back
Top Bottom