====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Chi's look ill, I need some LG3s
pimp.gif

Those are all beautiful! The Berlins are my fav, with some different laces! The Chi and the NYC are sick too. Should these be hard to acquire?

im with you ^. berlins are the favorite, with chi 2nd and nyc 3rd. cant wait to see the other ones, definitely need a pair

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

SC: Lunarlite was the original name for the midsole material. Nike changed it to Lunarlon because of legal issues I believe...
Truth...

And dope Iguana LunarEclipses, Ray!  Love that C/W!

For me, on the cheap -- Lunar Vengeances...

1547wh1.jpg

8wk40z.jpg

i'm really VEXED they made those iguana eclipse a wmns shoe 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.....i need more eclipse colorways
smokin.gif

keep up the good work Ray
smokin.gif

wore these the other day....
6166689308_6aa8682444_b.jpg

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I like those Vengeance, Flint. They would look CRAZY with Ray or BG speckle job!! You should do it!
Ray?  U gonna step to the plate? 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

How do Lunarglides look with jeans?

I want some comfortable shoes for school. I do a lot of walking on campus.

i wear my pair sometimes. if i remember ill take a picture 

the nike factory store in Woodburn Oregon (503-982-0330) has a FSR of the lunar eclipses in the team (neon/grey) colorway for $99.99. not the best price but figured I would share anyhow.  hopefully they drop in price more..
for reference

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Saw these just pop up. Best LS c/w easily in my opinion. I need these in my life for sure. Love the black lunar sole
They're showing up on NDC, but out of stock. Hopefully they'll be available soon. I'm glad they made a Livestrong colorway that goes back to black/varisty maize
pimp.gif

Nice find, J! I like them, but I feel they need more Maize. Maybe on midsole rim? I'd copp instantly if they had a full Maize midsole...

yo ray there is a orange anthracite lunar eclipse on ndc now don't know if that was the orange black color way you were referring to before.

Bama: I'm looking for these...
getImage

408582-005 - Black / Black / Total Orange

Good lookin' out though, bro!

Oh and there some LG3s on sale @ NDC!
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-401063/pgid-465944

(edit)
Looks like they updated the iD palette...

Base and Overlay are now independent options. They also included Reflective material for the Overlay. One thing I'm not liking about the new palette is how the screening/netting material (on top of strap) stays white.
eyes.gif

If it is, I'm glad I ordered my two designs last Friday! Same colored netting > White 

Pics fo reference...
kb9fnb.png

Em4 (OG palette)

8z2nlw.png

Glinch (OG palette)

29clzqv.png

Em4 (Updated palette)

1zgrtd2.png

Glinch (Updated palette)

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

How do Lunarglides look with jeans?

I want some comfortable shoes for school. I do a lot of walking on campus.

took pictures wearing the lunareclipse today

I love the black midsole, been wanting to Id a pair just to have it all black with just a little color. Not a huge yellow fan and I've been wanting a LS pair so to me these are perfect. Got a Pirates fitted that's waiting for those. I love my LG3 original color way but that volt midsole is a lot for me for casual wear.

J: They do, but I'm not diggin the Dark Grey... If they were Blacked-out like the new LS LG3s (+ Maize Midsoles), I'd have them already lol

Regarding the iD palette... I asked an iD rep about the netting, and they told me its an error in the builder. The netting/screening will be the same as the base.

Back
Top Bottom