====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

yes sir, thank you kindly =)
i dunno why some of you gentlemen didn't pick 'em up! they are a hair narrower in the forefoot but substantially the same as the mens version

Very NICE, Neighbor! I like those better than the Men's now. They look more USA to me lol

Since my LG3iDs are STRICTLY for casual wear, I'm looking to get a pair or two of LG3s to run in. I'm eyeing the Black / Solar Red and Grey / Max Orange pair as the top prospects. I want to get outside the common Volt cws lol!  

-edit-
I won an auction for my Lunar grails recently! I can't wait to get 'em!
happy.gif

plazplaya95 wrote:
Use "FB25D" for an additional 25% off clearance items @ runningwarehouse.com. The code is eligible for 25 HOURS and works on ALL CLEARANCE items, so hurry!

$60+tax w/ free shipping for the LunarGlide+ 3 in either Black/Max Orange, Maroon/Blue, Grey/Blue or White/Black  

I don't know about those new lunar eclipses.  Anyway here is my collection, picked up a few more since last time i posted it.

Good stuff, justice!

J: Putting that Rewards card to good use! I'm eyeing the Black / Solar Red or Grey / Max Orange LG3s myself...

FINALLY!!!
w8ayat.png

Just ONE MORE on the list... PEK
nerd.gif

KK: Definitely. I'll keep out the ones I run in this time around lol

BW: Nice collection, Sir! I'm really diggin' the PEKs!

KK: 54". I only get the round laces for my Frees that I wear casually. If you're getting them for performance get 45". 

Ray- well to rate the lunar racer on a scale of 1-10, they're a 10
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. I was very surprised, no issues w/ tractions, stability, or cushioning. I'm sure I'll have a couple more wears from them, maybe a few 5K runs before they end up @goodwill. But definetly a good racing shoe overall.
399495465.jpg

Ray- 2:32 remember, my first time, didn't have a clue about the course, and NEVER trained
laugh.gif
. Kinda like Forrest Gump"Stupid is as stupid does"

Nice, Fred! That's a good time considering you didn't train!
pimp.gif

sn06sw.png

LTs for a chill 10m run...

I've only been running once a week this month...
frown.gif

Dope stuff everyone! Fred congrats man! Ed... Those will be mine one day for cheap lol. Ray congrats on the pick up and nice wear! Assassin, that pic mightve just officially put those on my want list.

my most recent lunar pick up. Needed to grab these before they disappeared. IMO lg3s>eclipse. The feel basically the same, and 30 cheaper retail price.

Nice pick up Shaun
Ray- u in Sausalito in that pic? Dope pair right there, love that colorway

Thanks, y'all!

Shaun: ILLY! One of the best GRs, hands down!

Con: Pic was taken at the Marina Green right in front of Alcatraz.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dope stuff everyone! Fred congrats man! Ed... Those will be mine one day for cheap lol. Ray congrats on the pick up and nice wear! Assassin, that pic mightve just officially put those on my want list.

my most recent lunar pick up. Needed to grab these before they disappeared. IMO lg3s>eclipse. The feel basically the same, and 30 cheaper retail price.
I need a pair of these. Anybody know where to scoop em up in the Bay area?
Also Illust, can you maybe post a step by step on the speckles?

Back
Top Bottom