====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

The Lunar Elite Mid QS Climbers Pack arrived.
Like them a lot. Only complaint is not being waterproof!

^^^
Nice pick up but to bad its not waterproof.

I got 2 pairs of Lunars on the way and I cant wait for them to arrive
smile.gif

^^^
Nice pick up but to bad its not waterproof.

I got 2 pairs of Lunars on the way and I cant wait for them to arrive
smile.gif

NikeFNHead - Look at this guy picking up all the new stuff!! Nice pick ups man! I need the Woods in my life, hoping FNL gets the neons soon.

NikeFNHead - Look at this guy picking up all the new stuff!! Nice pick ups man! I need the Woods in my life, hoping FNL gets the neons soon.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

2004sc4.jpg
(HEART STOPS)

Afternoon fam!

FN - LMK how the Lunar Woods fit. I thnk the blk/blue is my next pickup...and dope Climbers Pack Elites!  Love that c/w!

Ron - Dope!  Love the color!

Assassin - I'm just like you....I never got into the Kayoss, but Maza's c/w is the dopest I have seen as well.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

2004sc4.jpg
(HEART STOPS)

Afternoon fam!

FN - LMK how the Lunar Woods fit. I thnk the blk/blue is my next pickup...and dope Climbers Pack Elites!  Love that c/w!

Ron - Dope!  Love the color!

Assassin - I'm just like you....I never got into the Kayoss, but Maza's c/w is the dopest I have seen as well.

Sup Lu-Crew!

Fabio: Throw it in the sig! You've been a SOLID contributer, so you'll be the new addition to the LUNARoster. Welcome, Sir! ILLY Elites btw!

Maza: Haha! Nice you to see you post here, Sir! I've never tried a pair Kayoss, but I'm pretty sure they're a crosstrainer, which means they may be heavier than the Lunar runners. Still nice cw though!

J: Good news, indeed! Now, I'm hoping for them to put up Volt cw haha

JS: DOPE pic! It makes me regret not purchasing them for $40 when the Nike Outlets were having their F&F a couple of months back
frown.gif

For myself... Training Day 26 - Lunaracer to log 5M in 30 minutes / 6MPM (again). I need to try harder to break 30 again!
sick.gif

29ftlqo.jpg

Sup Lu-Crew!

Fabio: Throw it in the sig! You've been a SOLID contributer, so you'll be the new addition to the LUNARoster. Welcome, Sir! ILLY Elites btw!

Maza: Haha! Nice you to see you post here, Sir! I've never tried a pair Kayoss, but I'm pretty sure they're a crosstrainer, which means they may be heavier than the Lunar runners. Still nice cw though!

J: Good news, indeed! Now, I'm hoping for them to put up Volt cw haha

JS: DOPE pic! It makes me regret not purchasing them for $40 when the Nike Outlets were having their F&F a couple of months back
frown.gif

For myself... Training Day 26 - Lunaracer to log 5M in 30 minutes / 6MPM (again). I need to try harder to break 30 again!
sick.gif

29ftlqo.jpg

Nice shoes everyone! The Elites's and the Wood's look real good. I should have a pair of Swift's tom. How does the new Lunaracer 2 fit? Should go up half size?

Nice shoes everyone! The Elites's and the Wood's look real good. I should have a pair of Swift's tom. How does the new Lunaracer 2 fit? Should go up half size?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

sick.gif
Love that Lunarracer c/w, Ray...keep the miles up!  I've been fallin' behind this week - only out once so far!  I'll be out tomorrow....gonna give the Elites a try.

Originally Posted by mjvc

LR2s fit true to size, at least for me.

I should have my Chicago Lunarglide 2s by this Thursday.  Pics soon!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

sick.gif
Love that Lunarracer c/w, Ray...keep the miles up!  I've been fallin' behind this week - only out once so far!  I'll be out tomorrow....gonna give the Elites a try.

Originally Posted by mjvc

LR2s fit true to size, at least for me.

I should have my Chicago Lunarglide 2s by this Thursday.  Pics soon!

2d925b1e2fce535e395814154ef20e193ccef16.jpg

Got my LunarSwift's in. Took out for a quick trip up town. I can really feel the dynamic support, but later on kinda goes away. Wish more Lunar shoes didn't have it. Seems like all of them come with it now. It seems more like a true support shoe then one from neutral to pronator. I'll try them a few more times hopefully they will get better or I get use to it.
grin.gif
Does anyone else have issue with dynamic support?

2d925b1e2fce535e395814154ef20e193ccef16.jpg

Got my LunarSwift's in. Took out for a quick trip up town. I can really feel the dynamic support, but later on kinda goes away. Wish more Lunar shoes didn't have it. Seems like all of them come with it now. It seems more like a true support shoe then one from neutral to pronator. I'll try them a few more times hopefully they will get better or I get use to it.
grin.gif
Does anyone else have issue with dynamic support?

Ron: Thanks, Sir! I may need a new pair of them soon, as the thread on the lateral side is almost flat...  
frown.gif

MJVC: Nice! That cw is one of the best for the Swifts. As for the Dynamic Support issue, it may take a couple of wears to get accustomed to. I believe all Lunar generations after the first have Dynamic Support. However, if you want a Lunar with the least amount of Dynamic Support, try the LunarFly out. I currently have thee pairs, and they're the closest thing to the original LunarTrainer, imo. They're constructed with similar materials and weigh just as light. Although their responsiveness is not up to par with the LT, the Fly is more durable and won't "bottom-out".   

Ron: Thanks, Sir! I may need a new pair of them soon, as the thread on the lateral side is almost flat...  
frown.gif

MJVC: Nice! That cw is one of the best for the Swifts. As for the Dynamic Support issue, it may take a couple of wears to get accustomed to. I believe all Lunar generations after the first have Dynamic Support. However, if you want a Lunar with the least amount of Dynamic Support, try the LunarFly out. I currently have thee pairs, and they're the closest thing to the original LunarTrainer, imo. They're constructed with similar materials and weigh just as light. Although their responsiveness is not up to par with the LT, the Fly is more durable and won't "bottom-out".   

Thanks. I'll try the LunarFly out. Other then the Dynamic Support and the shoe being a little stiff at first I like the the comfort. I think I saw the upcoming LunarFly 2 somewhere and they will have Dynamic Support. Looks like all true running shoes using Lunar will have Dynamic Support. I guess non running like the sportswear releases will be the only ones not to use Dynamic Support. Well I think Lunar Woods have it.

Thanks. I'll try the LunarFly out. Other then the Dynamic Support and the shoe being a little stiff at first I like the the comfort. I think I saw the upcoming LunarFly 2 somewhere and they will have Dynamic Support. Looks like all true running shoes using Lunar will have Dynamic Support. I guess non running like the sportswear releases will be the only ones not to use Dynamic Support. Well I think Lunar Woods have it.

Yep, LFly2s will have similar Dynamic Support to the Glides, which probably means they'll probably weigh more. The updates to the orginals always seem to disappoint, imo.

Yep, LFly2s will have similar Dynamic Support to the Glides, which probably means they'll probably weigh more. The updates to the orginals always seem to disappoint, imo.

Back
Top Bottom