====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

^^^
Nice Flint...those will be my next winter boots.
I cant believe how light and comfortable they are.

btw do you know what ETW stands for?

^^^

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

^^^

Honestly I swear they are lighter than Lunarglides!  I was carrying my bag home & it felt like I was carrying an empty box.

ETW?  Beats me.  "East To West" maybe?

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

^^^

Honestly I swear they are lighter than Lunarglides!  I was carrying my bag home & it felt like I was carrying an empty box.

ETW?  Beats me.  "East To West" maybe?

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Nice glides adob0. You mind me asking which outlet you scooped them up from? And price?

sup raf, nah i don't mind at all homie. tanger outlets/nike factory store in foley, alabama. $60 they had quite a few sizes left.

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Nice glides adob0. You mind me asking which outlet you scooped them up from? And price?

sup raf, nah i don't mind at all homie. tanger outlets/nike factory store in foley, alabama. $60 they had quite a few sizes left.

Fabio: ILLY RIO LGs! I want the Pek Peks so bad!

Ron/Flint: I'll take your word for it! I was too quick to drop the gavel on them haha. Nice LPaths as well!

Ron/Insta: That would be DOPE to have Eclipse iDs! However, if it does happen, expect a hefty price.

For myself, Training Day 32 - LunarFly to log 21M in a progression run with plyometrics blended in (jumping on/off bench blocks, jumping over benches) haha. Just a few strides after leaping over a bench (around M8), my right foot/shoe was blindly dipped into a mud hole. I had to run with one considerably clean left shoe, while my right shoe was predominantly dark brown!
sick.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

2v85p5h.jpg

edit -

Maza: I'm glad you were able to pick-up a pair of Lunar runners! I know those are a lot more comfier and lighter than the Kayoss.

Fabio: ILLY RIO LGs! I want the Pek Peks so bad!

Ron/Flint: I'll take your word for it! I was too quick to drop the gavel on them haha. Nice LPaths as well!

Ron/Insta: That would be DOPE to have Eclipse iDs! However, if it does happen, expect a hefty price.

For myself, Training Day 32 - LunarFly to log 21M in a progression run with plyometrics blended in (jumping on/off bench blocks, jumping over benches) haha. Just a few strides after leaping over a bench (around M8), my right foot/shoe was blindly dipped into a mud hole. I had to run with one considerably clean left shoe, while my right shoe was predominantly dark brown!
sick.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

2v85p5h.jpg

edit -

Maza: I'm glad you were able to pick-up a pair of Lunar runners! I know those are a lot more comfier and lighter than the Kayoss.

depends on the type of runner you are and your size....if you are heavy set the lunars may be nice at first but lunar might breakdown faster...also depends if you are over pronator or suppinator...the lunar flys and trainers are for the moderate pronators to neutral runners from my experience.

depends on the type of runner you are and your size....if you are heavy set the lunars may be nice at first but lunar might breakdown faster...also depends if you are over pronator or suppinator...the lunar flys and trainers are for the moderate pronators to neutral runners from my experience.

adobo- dope photo
Saw the eclipses today and I was definitely impressed. Will get a pair on discount at some point. Picked up these though
v46ivo.jpg

adobo- dope photo
Saw the eclipses today and I was definitely impressed. Will get a pair on discount at some point. Picked up these though
v46ivo.jpg

Drew: On point!

Connor: ILLY! Were those laces packaged as an alternate pair? Anywho, they look better than the og black laces I've seen on them. I have too many Lunars with Volt, but I'm definitely adding one more haha. I'm leaning toward the Eclipses and the Woods.

No running today! I just recieved my Lunar grails earlier haha, Electric Green LGs and a pair of Free Runs (shhh! haha). BIG UPs to the homie who helped me out! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT!
pimp.gif
 Now, I need a new camera, and the Pek Peks! haha 

Drew: On point!

Connor: ILLY! Were those laces packaged as an alternate pair? Anywho, they look better than the og black laces I've seen on them. I have too many Lunars with Volt, but I'm definitely adding one more haha. I'm leaning toward the Eclipses and the Woods.

No running today! I just recieved my Lunar grails earlier haha, Electric Green LGs and a pair of Free Runs (shhh! haha). BIG UPs to the homie who helped me out! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT!
pimp.gif
 Now, I need a new camera, and the Pek Peks! haha 

Ray, that's the only laces mine came with. Definitely a nice winter shoe, glad I got a pair.

Ray, that's the only laces mine came with. Definitely a nice winter shoe, glad I got a pair.

Connor: Ah I see. The stock pics have them with some black speckled laces

Raf: DOPE LTs, Sir!

I just logged 20M in Free Run+, so far, so GOOD!
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom