====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

I've been running in my lunar glide2 's for about 2 weeks now and I'm already seeing a weakness in the fly wire. Seems to soft certain areas are also looking like there starting to give out. Anybody got problems with there glides?

I've been running in my lunar glide2 's for about 2 weeks now and I'm already seeing a weakness in the fly wire. Seems to soft certain areas are also looking like there starting to give out. Anybody got problems with there glides?

Not going to lie, I've always been an AM kind of guy. But I recently got a pair of the original LunarTrainer, I fell in love. It is very comfortable and light. This pair is really beat which means I will need to make an investment soon. I'm actually thinking about the Lunar Rejuven8 Mid. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Btw, I will defiantly have to join Team Lunarlite when I have occupied enough pair.

Not going to lie, I've always been an AM kind of guy. But I recently got a pair of the original LunarTrainer, I fell in love. It is very comfortable and light. This pair is really beat which means I will need to make an investment soon. I'm actually thinking about the Lunar Rejuven8 Mid. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Btw, I will defiantly have to join Team Lunarlite when I have occupied enough pair.

EyeSee: Weird? Have you been running on difficult routes or at a super speedy pace? I've been running with two of the initial LGs, and I haven't had any problems with anything... yet (knocks on wood). I'm pretty sure you can send them back to Nike for a voucher if the flywire's condition worsens.

EyeSee: Weird? Have you been running on difficult routes or at a super speedy pace? I've been running with two of the initial LGs, and I haven't had any problems with anything... yet (knocks on wood). I'm pretty sure you can send them back to Nike for a voucher if the flywire's condition worsens.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Well I usually run 4 to 5 miles on weekdays and now that u mention it the terrain I run in is a bit rocky but nothing to bad that should mess with the shoes. It's more of a peeling effect on the fly wire part and I got these at a sports store with a discount from my friend Idk if the voucher still applies. Any ways I'm not to worried about it because the shoe is flawless other than that.

Well I usually run 4 to 5 miles on weekdays and now that u mention it the terrain I run in is a bit rocky but nothing to bad that should mess with the shoes. It's more of a peeling effect on the fly wire part and I got these at a sports store with a discount from my friend Idk if the voucher still applies. Any ways I'm not to worried about it because the shoe is flawless other than that.

EyeSee: Since the team is just in its development stages, I'm thinking those who have contributed in this thread with pics/info and own atleast ONE pair will be a part of the team easy. Once we have a solid amount of contributors, then we can move forward and apply the appropriate requirements for a (Team LUNAR) membership.   

I don't meet the requirements yet either, but I'd love to rep the Lu crew.

EyeSee: Since the team is just in its development stages, I'm thinking those who have contributed in this thread with pics/info and own atleast ONE pair will be a part of the team easy. Once we have a solid amount of contributors, then we can move forward and apply the appropriate requirements for a (Team LUNAR) membership.   

I don't meet the requirements yet either, but I'd love to rep the Lu crew.

FOR THOSE WANTING TO BE A PART OF THE TEAM, CHECK OUT THE FIRST PAGE.
happy.gif

EyeSee:
I see haha. I'm not sure if the voucher would be valid since you got them on discount...

NCT: I like the sound of "Lu Crew" haha! Peep the first page to check out the Inaugural Member Requirements.

Let me formally start... 

My name is Raymond, and my favorite Lunar model is the LunarTrainer. Three or so years ago, I began running to get healthy. During my early years, I was running in HOA Air Maxes, but I couldn't surpass 5M without getting somesort of an injury, so I decided to test the market to find a pair of shoes that could help me advance to the "next level". Luckily, I found a pair of Air Zoom Plus' that did the job for awhile.

Then about two years later, Nike released the original Lunarlites. At the time, I wasn't too concerned about the tech in my footwear, but I wanted to try them out. This would be the first time, I really wanted to try the latest technology in running shoes, but I didn't want to pay retail, so I searched for a pair on eBay and found a pair in the Red/Volt colorway. I eventually won the auction. When they were delivered, I put them on asap and went to one of my usual training grounds to give them a testrun. Right when put them on, I fell in LOVE! They were so LIGHT, COMFY and made running "easier" for me. Before I knew it, I was logging 12-20M at faster times than I ever had. Ever since then, I knew I had to add more! I eventually did. About a year or two later, I trained in Lunars and raced in a pair for my first race, the San Francisco Marathon 2010.

Here's a pic of my "collection" (missing one pair of LunarGlides / donated my other LunarTrainers to a Salvation Army)
2uzqwq1.jpg

FOR THOSE WANTING TO BE A PART OF THE TEAM, CHECK OUT THE FIRST PAGE.
happy.gif

EyeSee:
I see haha. I'm not sure if the voucher would be valid since you got them on discount...

NCT: I like the sound of "Lu Crew" haha! Peep the first page to check out the Inaugural Member Requirements.

Let me formally start... 

My name is Raymond, and my favorite Lunar model is the LunarTrainer. Three or so years ago, I began running to get healthy. During my early years, I was running in HOA Air Maxes, but I couldn't surpass 5M without getting somesort of an injury, so I decided to test the market to find a pair of shoes that could help me advance to the "next level". Luckily, I found a pair of Air Zoom Plus' that did the job for awhile.

Then about two years later, Nike released the original Lunarlites. At the time, I wasn't too concerned about the tech in my footwear, but I wanted to try them out. This would be the first time, I really wanted to try the latest technology in running shoes, but I didn't want to pay retail, so I searched for a pair on eBay and found a pair in the Red/Volt colorway. I eventually won the auction. When they were delivered, I put them on asap and went to one of my usual training grounds to give them a testrun. Right when put them on, I fell in LOVE! They were so LIGHT, COMFY and made running "easier" for me. Before I knew it, I was logging 12-20M at faster times than I ever had. Ever since then, I knew I had to add more! I eventually did. About a year or two later, I trained in Lunars and raced in a pair for my first race, the San Francisco Marathon 2010.

Here's a pic of my "collection" (missing one pair of LunarGlides / donated my other LunarTrainers to a Salvation Army)
2uzqwq1.jpg

Whats up Ya'll. J here aka theAssassin

Big fan of the Lunars. Some of the most comfortable shoes I have worn.

Originally copped the LunarFly to run in, but wound up turning them into a work shoe since they are so comfortable.

Grabbed the wife some Lunarswifts to run in.

Had to get the Rejuven8's too.

Mos def looking forward to adding to the collection in the coming months.

Put me on the team! I need a new sig badddd! 
laugh.gif

Whats up Ya'll. J here aka theAssassin

Big fan of the Lunars. Some of the most comfortable shoes I have worn.

Originally copped the LunarFly to run in, but wound up turning them into a work shoe since they are so comfortable.

Grabbed the wife some Lunarswifts to run in.

Had to get the Rejuven8's too.

Mos def looking forward to adding to the collection in the coming months.

Put me on the team! I need a new sig badddd! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom