====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Man those new Lunarfly breathes look so SICK! Flys were and still are my fav Lunar, I want the purple ones from FNL but I may have to grab that blue pair from RW

does anyone else's lunareclipse squeak? not a problem, just pretty annoying. squeaks where the arch of my foot is, i just reposition the insole usually which helps

davey5737-
i've never had that problem in my lunar eclipse but have had it in other shoes... what i did was take out the insole, spread some babypowder on it or in the shoe then put the insole back

Originally Posted by bwood056

i still need those royals, and red eclipses.
tired.gif
same here
frown.gif

got these in recently...
5752139733_0863089359_z.jpg

5752136803_c4f1764840_z.jpg

J: Dope Peks!

Justin: ILLY pick-ups!

FORWARD--->
Originally Posted by Steez

via CounterKicks.com

Nike LunarFly+ 3 – Spring 2012

nike-lunarfly-3-spring-2012-colorways-counterkicks.com_.jpg

The popular LunarFly line is back next year for a third generation rendition. Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at the Nike LunarFly+ 3.

We preview the shoe in seven colorways:

- Anthracite/Electrolime/Bright Blue/Black
- Cool Grey/Court Purple/University Red/White
- White/Total Orange/Varsity Purple/Black
- Black/Blue Glow/Volt/Black
- White/Bright Blue/Hot Punch/Black
- Pure Platinum/Neptune Blue/Bright Blue/Black
- Black/Anthracite/White

Nike LunarFly+ 3 features a fully reformatted design with familiar structural elements. The upper shows off a breathable mesh with a fitted innersleeve interior construction. The midsole brings back Lunarlon cushioning encased within a more resilient exterior foam carrier in a Dynamic Support system configuration. The outsole features a waffle traction pattern. Also, it’s Nike+ enhanced like the rest of Nike Running’s lineup.

LunarFly+ 3 launches Spring 2012. Retail gets a $5 price hike over the previous LunarFly+ 2 and will come in at $85.

nike-lunarfly-3-anthracite-electrolime-bright-blue-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-lunarfly-3-cool-grey-court-purple-university-red-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-lunarfly-3-white-total-orange-varsity-purple-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-lunarfly-3-black-blue-glow-volt-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-lunarfly-3-white-bright-blue-hot-punch-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-lunarfly-3-pure-platinum-neptune-blue-bright-blue-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-lunarfly-3-black-anthracite-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Exclusive: Nike LunarFly+ 3 – Spring 2012 [via CounterKicks.com]

New LIVESTRONG colorway........

Nike LunarFly+ 3 LAF “LIVESTRONG

my lunar eclipse came in today from runningwarehouse..these are seriously amazing. these and the lunar fly 2 breathes are both more comfortable than any other shoes I've ever owned...my feet are very happy right now. the free runs are close in the comfort department, but not quite there.

ok3fbb.png

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Good god those LunarFly breathe 2's are beautiful. I need those in my life!

yes. yes you do..
if you think they look good, wait til you try em on. 

they're awesome..the eclipse are on the next level of comfort tho..

Oh I got the Fly 1's and they are easily my favorite Lunars. The Eclipses would be second but in terms of comfort, the heel cup on the Eclipse is a bit to restricting for my taste. Flys are clearly my first choice, just need to grab some 2's, probably gonna grab those club purples

Quick heads up! The new Lunarswifts dropped to 49.99 on all colorways on FNL. Probably because of those darn polka dots lol. Im grabbing a pair for the wife, then when my next rewards coupon comes in, ill grab a 30$ pair for me.

^was just about to post about the lunarswift2's..dang they dropped in pricing quick. i never seen a pair in person yet
anyone have any FL codes?

Nice stuff guys this is what i have at the moment i use them all to run in and love them all. but the swifts are still my fav with the eclipse right behind them got all 4 pairs for about 130 at work
happy.gif

Lunarmx+vortex just got them yesterday

Eclipse

swift

Lunar trainer

JFreak: Nice Lunar collecton, Sir! The speckles on those LunarMaxes looks DOPE! It's givin' me ideas...

Davey: Try checkin out your NR. I saw three different cws at mine for $60. I felt they fit TTS. 1/2 up could work well too.

- Black / Electric Green
- Grey / Yellow (Volt?)
- Black / Grey

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

JFreak: Nice Lunar collecton, Sir! The speckles on those LunarMaxes looks DOPE! It's givin' me ideas...

Davey: Try checkin out your NR. I saw three different cws at mine for $60. I felt they fit TTS. 1/2 up could work well too.

- Black / Electric Green
- Grey / Yellow (Volt?)
- Black / Grey

will do ray thanks for the heads up

Grabbed these for the wife this past Saturday for 30

Might have to grab a pair when my rewards comes in, even though I tried all of the colors on this Saturday and didnt like ANY of them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom