====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

They look ok, I wonder how long the lunar foam will last before it'll start to bottom out. From the looks of it, it has a good amount compared to the Kobe IV and OG Hyperdunks.

I'm sure they improved the bottoming out issue, which was evident in the debut models (LunarTrainers / Lunaracers / Hyper Dunks). The second generation of Lunars (LunarGlide 1 / LunarSwift) that I own have had no issues with bottoming out whatsoever. Both have well over 300mi on them too...

Lunarfly 2s...

357r9k3.jpg

Anybody owns the Lunar Elite Trail? Looks like a good, comfortable pair of hiking shoe.

nike-lunar-elite-trail-high-voltage-sneakers-1.jpg

Ray, great thread buddy!

My small contribution to the team.

- Lunarglide II
- Lunarswift (daily runners)
- Lunarglide III USA T&F (M)
- Lunarglide III USA T&F (W)

^^^
Nice USA's

Mayhemgatz: How's the sizing on the Orbits? Can you give a review after your wear? Is it only a zipper without laces?
Do they make Goretex Lunar Elite Trails?
j8y:nerd:4: Nice ID's/EC and Peks.
yungchamp: Nike Rejuven8 Mid x Mr.Cartoon USA
ILLustRAYt: Cant go wrong with a LG1
FLINTGREY: Is it just me or do the Lunarfoam on Lunarflys look a lot more stiff compared to the other lines?

Conrad: ILLLY pick-ups, bro! I love how your LG3s turned out! I also want some City LG1s (or 2s) already!

BB: Thanks, pare!

RFX: I don't own the trail version of the Elite1s, but I own the road counterpart. They're one of the stiffest Lunars I've ever had, but they're light.

Justin: DOPE! I kinda regret not picking up a pair now...
ohwell.gif

Ricky: Thanks, bud! Dope contribution! Why did I pass on those Swifts for $40 during last year's F&F?!
mad.gif

Ron: Thanks, Sir! Speaking on behalf of  Justin... The Orbits are a zipper-only shoe with a leathery sockliner. I was a bit surprised to discover they were laceless. lol

Is $99 a good deal on a pair of Lunar Eclipse's? I found a spot in my area, but I'm still searching for the best deal.

RE: Lunar Orbit (been wearing 'em at work for 5-6 hours a day since i posted 'em)

There really isn't much leather on the lining, only the achilles area of the heel has a leather strip that feathers out towards the bottom.....and underneath the zipper there is a strip of leather that overlaps to the top of the zipper to protect your skin/socks from getting caught by the zipper.

overall, they're quite comfy and roomy. I went with a 12 like i do for mostly all my runners and i'm content....i could have pulled off an 11.5 but i'm not confident that i would be able to zip it all the way to the top since on this 12 the collar is nice and tight when zipped up. An 11.5 would def have to be rocked with the zipper open, which is a possibility because the zipper doesn't move much if it's zipped halfway for example.

they're not as comfortable as the eclipse or swifts i have, definitely more comfortable than my elites, so i'd probably put them at the same comfort level of the macleay boot. I adore those so trust that these are very much appreciated!

the neoprene on the medial side gives a nice flex that still supports the heel and prevents your foot from slipping up but only when fully zipped...(half a size down would probably make it so that the neoprene supports the foot even without being fully zipped.

definitely looking to get another couple colorways!
pimp.gif

Grabbed some Lunars from good ol' FNL

LunarElite 2

2nd pair of Swift2's

Pretty much done till I see whats on the dot sale next week

^^^
My pair is in the mail...im excited.

Ray/Justin: Thanks for the review on the Orbits.
Can those be found online for less then $100 shipped?

Nice J & E!

Ron: Try calling the San Leandro Clearance Store. I saw some for $60 (Black/White/Solar Red (?)).

New pics of the Berlins

I like them but not enough to copp...  I can't wait to see the rest of the pack.

-edit-
Anyone know any coupon codes for any stores with the LG3s?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom