====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

did my first custom project the other day...
went from

Nike-LunarGlide-3-Sneakers-Pure-Platinum-Wolf-Grey-Max-Orange-01.jpg

to this...

inspiration;
nike-air-tech-challenge-triax-1.jpg

and some of illustrayt's speckle jobs...seein your work finally wanted me to try it
embarassed.gif

Nike Lunarglide+4

Nike is keeping things exciting. Next up, after having presented the Nike Flyknit Racer and Nike HTM Flyknit Collection, we give you a first preview of the Nike Lunarglide+4 running shoe.

We are huge fans of the Lunarglide+3 and therefore cannot be more excited to see the +4 and it looks very nice.

“Ultra lightweight and responsive, the Nike Lunarglide+4 is 18% lighter than the Nike Lunarglide+3 at 10oz and helps to maximize performance thanks to soft, springy Lunarlon cushioning and dynamic flywire

The new Nike Lunarglide+4 comes as part of the Lunarlon Collection.

Interesting.

Nike Lunar Safari

Combining once again their history and future, Nike presents the Lunar Safari. As part of the Fall 2012 Nike Track & Field Collection it will be available globally beginning July 1.

I need these!

I love the direction Nike is going with the Glides! They look the sleekest among the whole LG series. The cws are okay, but the design is ILLY! I can't wait for iD and more cws!

And the Safaris look dope as well. I hope they release an og cw in the Lunar rendition.

Awesome custom job m0nstar 
pimp.gif

The aggressive look of the LG4s is
eek.gif

This cw is dope to me too. the lack of orange helps to minimize the structural differences between these and the OGs, which I love
f7334bd6806fbe17d56ef04a71df303a6ef7e7.jpg

These look like the first Lunars! I need these bad!!!!

The Nike Lunar Montreal Men's Running Shoes pay homage to the 1976 Olympics and Steve Prefontaine. The original Nike Pre-Montreal Racer was a running flat designed for the long distance running rockstar himself. The retro running shoes have a breathable and supportive upper with Lunarlon cushioning for lightweight, ultra-plush cushioning and springy response. Sport a pair of shoes with some rich history - originally designed for Nike's first signature athlete!

Nike Lunar running shoes the pay tribute to the 1976 Olympics and Steve Prefontaine.

Nice find, J! I saw those at FNL the other day. I forgot to post them up. Looks like a LunarTrainer Upper X Lunaracer Tooling blend.

Originally Posted by m0nstar

did my first custom project the other day...
went from

Nike-LunarGlide-3-Sneakers-Pure-Platinum-Wolf-Grey-Max-Orange-01.jpg

to this...

inspiration;
nike-air-tech-challenge-triax-1.jpg

and some of illustrayt's speckle jobs...seein your work finally wanted me to try it
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Those Cole Haan joints are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can they be purchased online?

phone order. just got my black pair in today, ill post them when i get around to taking pics

Grabbed these today for 30$ (rewards coupon) was torn between these the Swifts an the shield LG3. Went with these cause the orange really pops and the 3m placement is great

Good stuff, y'all!  

New LG4 cws via zzazin

MENs
getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

WMNs

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

Upon further review, THESE ARE HORRIBLE.
indifferent.gif
 I think I've lost hope in the LG4s... I doubt iD can even save these. Bring on the 5s!

3 > 1 > 2 >>>> 4

Nice Vapor's up there! A detailed pic can do wonders lol. I'm planning on getting that color and the white/blue-black soon hopefully. Really hope Nike makes new colorways soon :/

no joke ray! those pictures make them look more like a trainer. and i like the one color midsole from the first pic a lot more. wow i really hope they look better in person, that first picture got me really excited

nowitzness, awesome pick up! i wanted to get that cw, but already have suede wingtips in a similar color. by the way, i LOVE them. so damn comfortable, even with the ridiculous price+shipping+tax im very tempted to buy a pair of leather ones...i would also love a pair of the blue ones, that is if they hit sale racks

Back
Top Bottom