====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

My small lunar collection...

33x7c7r.jpg

eaih04.jpg

2usy2o8.jpg

Drew: Nice! Next time, we can tackle some inclines in SF. I tried gettin' the sand out, but no dice : (

PO: Vegeance could get my business. My Lunaracers have reched their mid-life wear.

Dirk: QUALITY collection! I want a pair of Eclipses BAD, but not over $90 bad haha

For myself... (Excuse the 3MP quality phone pics haha) Training Day 30 - Lunaracer to log 5M for Tempo Tuesday in 90°F weather. I finished at an acceptable ~32 minutes (6:24 MPM) due to the uncommon heat.
2rxwirp.jpg

Drew: Nice! Next time, we can tackle some inclines in SF. I tried gettin' the sand out, but no dice : (

PO: Vegeance could get my business. My Lunaracers have reched their mid-life wear.

Dirk: QUALITY collection! I want a pair of Eclipses BAD, but not over $90 bad haha

For myself... (Excuse the 3MP quality phone pics haha) Training Day 30 - Lunaracer to log 5M for Tempo Tuesday in 90°F weather. I finished at an acceptable ~32 minutes (6:24 MPM) due to the uncommon heat.
2rxwirp.jpg

my recent pickups...

got the Nike Vapor Jacket for the wet run days....got the lunar trainers today off the bay (THANKS RAY for looking out!!), and a sleeveless matching blk/neon running shirt. **bonus: kobe shirt and miles davis

de115ae53610f632feab9623fa73ccb56f178b8.jpg

my recent pickups...

got the Nike Vapor Jacket for the wet run days....got the lunar trainers today off the bay (THANKS RAY for looking out!!), and a sleeveless matching blk/neon running shirt. **bonus: kobe shirt and miles davis

de115ae53610f632feab9623fa73ccb56f178b8.jpg

V-series looks interesting...

I wish I was able to find Lunarglide 2 LAFs at the outlet!

Ray, my half PR is 2:25. Ive run one full...I'd rather not say my time! LOL

Also, does anyone on the Team wear a sz 10?

those lunartrainers
pimp.gif
. i need. can't wait for the eclipse to go on sale. these are the times i need time to go by quicker, but most of the time i think life is going by too fast.
30t6p3b.gif

those lunartrainers
pimp.gif
. i need. can't wait for the eclipse to go on sale. these are the times i need time to go by quicker, but most of the time i think life is going by too fast.
30t6p3b.gif

How yall likin the eclipse??

performance wise. Im using the swifts for cross(>>--XC-->) practice and my long runs

I was thinking about going with the vengeance or the upgraded lunaracers that are droping again for track season tho

How yall likin the eclipse??

performance wise. Im using the swifts for cross(>>--XC-->) practice and my long runs

I was thinking about going with the vengeance or the upgraded lunaracers that are droping again for track season tho

Drew: You're welcome! Nice pick-ups (Kobes included! haha)! I actually can't wait for the cooler weather  

Ron: Nice! It's all good haha! And I believe Drew wears a 10.

Koopa: I echo that Eclipse statement!. I'm willing to drop $80 max, which is the MOST I'd ever spend on a new-aged performance runner haha.

Drew: You're welcome! Nice pick-ups (Kobes included! haha)! I actually can't wait for the cooler weather  

Ron: Nice! It's all good haha! And I believe Drew wears a 10.

Koopa: I echo that Eclipse statement!. I'm willing to drop $80 max, which is the MOST I'd ever spend on a new-aged performance runner haha.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! HIT ME RON!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! HIT ME RON!!

I think I have grown use to my Swift's and the dynamic support. At first it was real noticeable and I wasn't sure I would be able to wear Lunar's with Dynamic Support. I think I can now or least the one's with DS like in the Swift's

I think I have grown use to my Swift's and the dynamic support. At first it was real noticeable and I wasn't sure I would be able to wear Lunar's with Dynamic Support. I think I can now or least the one's with DS like in the Swift's

They had LAF Lunarfly's in a sz 8 at the same outlet I got my LAF LG2's. I believe the Lunarfly's were only $39.99. It's Viejas Outlet in Alpine, CA if anyone is interested.

They had LAF Lunarfly's in a sz 8 at the same outlet I got my LAF LG2's. I believe the Lunarfly's were only $39.99. It's Viejas Outlet in Alpine, CA if anyone is interested.

15i2dsx.jpg

very comfy and good looking shoe. just came back from nike store, gonna wear em to the gym

15i2dsx.jpg

very comfy and good looking shoe. just came back from nike store, gonna wear em to the gym

Dang another pair of Eclipses! ILLY! I'm just waiting for them to get marked down on NDC haha

It's dope to see Lunars gettin' some PT from celebs!
celebrity-feet-kanye-lunarswift-vii-02.jpg

Kanye in LunarSwifts

Dang another pair of Eclipses! ILLY! I'm just waiting for them to get marked down on NDC haha

It's dope to see Lunars gettin' some PT from celebs!
celebrity-feet-kanye-lunarswift-vii-02.jpg

Kanye in LunarSwifts

Back
Top Bottom