====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

pimp.gif
 thats wats up ILL

the past four days I've been running in my lunarglides + they are mad comfy I've went from 2miles to 4 yesterday I ran 5miles Hope I can keep it up I wanna try
running in eclipse's tho I can imagine the comfort 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Months later, I decide to run my 1st marathon / race. I cop a pair of LSwifts, LRacers and Vomero4s to help me train. After training for the race and crossing the finishline for the first time, I was officially hooked on Lunars, and this thread was created!  
That's wassup, Ray!  I have to say....I personally still find Vomeros a tad more comfortable than the Eclipses regarding fit and cushioning.  But both are very close!

Originally Posted by 20valv3

Great accomplishment Ray and went through the same phase as you finding the best running shoes.
I did the same. I even went the New Balance route for awhile.  But I always found myself going back to the Bowerman line and now the Lunars.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

the past four days I've been running in my lunarglides + they are mad comfy I've went from 2miles to 4 yesterday I ran 5miles Hope I can keep it up I wanna try running in eclipse's tho I can imagine the comfort 
I'll just say it right now...you will stash your LunarGlides once you try the Eclipses!  Such a comfy ride!

For me, Lunar Elite 2 LIVESTRONG

6p9hn9.jpg

So much softer than the Lunar Elite 1.

2gwxoc4.jpg

I'll give them a test drive at the gym today...

And I will leave you with a teaser pic from my dude Nick -- Foamposite x Lunar?  Hmmm....

2e1hyll.jpg

Nice story Ray.
pimp.gif

LOVE those LE2 LS. Looking forward to hearing more about their performance.

Lunar x Foam?! #%!!

Good read Ray, I'm starting to get back into running after a 3 year hiatus 
laugh.gif

I started running in the Air Pegasus, I thought it was a good running shoe, but back then I didn't really pick a shoe that best fit my arch type, and running stride. Now I'm pretty much a lunarnaut. My first pair of lunars were the Livestrong LG 1's, then the Pek Pek LG 1's, but I don't run in the Pek Pek's cause they're half a size up and kind of looser than I'd like for running. I'm still looking into getting the Lunareclipse and Lunarelite's and I think that Livestrong cw sealed the deal on those, thanks Flint.

Also, two cw's of Lunarhaze's are up on NDC.

Thanks for the kind words, y'all!

20V: I love Free Runs as well! I can't wait for the 2s to get on iD!

BD: DOPE, Sir! Try out the Eclipses or LTs.

Ron: Nice LS Elite2s! I'm considering those since I slept on the LS LTs
mad.gif
... and that Foam X Lunar look CRAZY!
eek.gif

Decepticon: That's good, Sir!
laugh.gif
 @ Lunarnaut! Nice!
pimp.gif

After wearing the Eclipses consecutively for about 11 days, casually and running, I decided to rest their soles lol.

Took out the Leo LG1s (word to CEBW!
laugh.gif
)  for an easy 13M on a nice day...

2lwug7a.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

After wearing the Eclipses consecutively for about 11 days, casually and running, I decided to rest their soles lol.

I thought 9 days in these new beauties was crazy. They are so light and steal of the week for me. paid 45 
2h7flp4.jpg

i feel like i've been away from this thread forever! lots of good stuff going on in here as usual.
Mayhem: Sick Macs!

Flint: dope pick up! how are they fit-wise?

NeighborRay: thanks for chronicling your running history. your progress is inspiring! though not as inspiring, my history has kinda been the same so it's nice to see where you've come from and where you're going. i used to hate running lol i played basketball, soccer, and lax for 18 yrs of my life so now i have an aversion to running w/o a ball and/or goal involved. i'm slowly teaching myself that running has different types of goals. def a work in progress haha. anyway, i went from '87s to XI i.e.'s to '95s to terra humaras and finally to LGs. i saw the lite! (pun intended 
laugh.gif
). anyway, thanks for sharing. oh, and where was that graff in your photo? i love shooting graff!!

i started the break in process of the LG2s w/ a couple sunrise runs to ocean beach this wknd:

also, as i was out and about this wknd i wandering into buffalo exchange and found brand new elites sz 10! if any LiteFam is interested, i'm happy to go back and pick them up for ya. they have paper stuffed in the toebox and everything

I got my mom the same pair of LG2s and she loves them, and yeah OB was on fire this weekend
smile.gif

Scooped these for the gym from San Leandro:

Ray: damn so lunars aren't necessarily a everyday shoe? Ive been using it for work and gym duties and have easily 4 months(Mon.-Fri.) of wear into them.

Taps: Just a slight warning... it starts with just one pair... then...

CEBW: Yeah, the weather has been LOVELY here! Today, it hit 70°F!

NC: Thanks, Ma'am! Nice read as well!
laugh.gif
 @ seeing the "lite"

I, too hated running in when I was younger. I dreaded each time we had to run "The MILE" every other Wednesday in middle school, even though I was a pretty fast kid. Then, numerous years later, I got fat lol. I hated it even more! But I knew if I kept with it, my hatred would gradually dissapate, and it did! Now, it's a LOVE! Looking back, it's dope to see how I ran to get healthy, then for recreation, and, now, for competition.

The snaps were all taken on Haight. The first shot was taken near Octavia end where there's a slight hill. Also, there's a TON of DOPE connected pieces at this spot! The other one is an alley right pass Amoeba. Another dope thing, I like with running is I get to 'explore' the city
happy.gif

- edit -
Maza: Nice, Sir! I could make them my everyday shoes, but I gotta give my older shoes some PT as well, or else they'll get jelly
laugh.gif

Could you tell me people how do LunarMax+ fit? How do they look in person? I mean size, but always comfort, quality and everything what can you tell me about them.
nike-lunarmax-photo-blue-black-04.jpg

maati: They're significantly heavier than all real Lunars. If you can't get them for CHEAP, I'd stay away from them.

Tim: Nice to see you post here, Sir! Your shot just made me want more Elites! lol 
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

yea Ray, I've been slacking too long on picking up some lunars. I went for a run last night in them and am very pleased. I have a feeling I'm going to be getting more and more of these and less air max's. I am really wanting those grey lunar eclipses with the purple heel, as well as some Macleays.. I have a feeling this is going to hurt my wallet 
laugh.gif

what I don't get is how they can make so many dope uppers for these lunars and the uppers for the '10 and '11 air max's are ugly as sin.

Back
Top Bottom