Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

laugh.gif
, who cares about Guile?

Originally Posted by C2345air

I hate yuku -_-

Anyways, hey boys. I'm thinking of heading out to the library and checking some comics out now that its summer. :/ have nothing better to do. Lol
I'll probably do the same. I'm really bored this summer and why not, right?

I didn't imagine that this world grow to 130 plug pages. Are there any people with two of the same characters because I can't imagine that everyone hastheir own unique hero/villain.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

I didn't imagine that this world grow to 130 plug pages. Are there any people with two of the same characters because I can't imagine that everyone has their own unique hero/villain.
I know keithahundred first called dibs on Gambit but currently only uses the sig and we got someone that uses the actual Gambit avy/sig combo andis listed on 1st page as Gambit. For the most part Steezzz has been on top of things so I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't doubles.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

I didn't imagine that this world grow to 130 plug pages. Are there any people with two of the same characters because I can't imagine that everyone has their own unique hero/villain.
Steezzz has actually done a pretty good job of making sure that doesn't happen.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by C2345air

I hate yuku -_-

Anyways, hey boys. I'm thinking of heading out to the library and checking some comics out now that its summer. :/ have nothing better to do. Lol
I'll probably do the same. I'm really bored this summer and why not, right?
Yo dude your post count at 1. I guess the wizard got you.

I guess I'll use my alternate account for now because my other account is claiming I need to apply for membership

^That punkass Yuku magician messing everything up.

And someone hook me up with a faded sig, please. Name included.

TEAMMARVEL - WOLVERINE
I'm the best at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

TEAM MARVEL - WOLVERINE
I'm the best at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

NOW EVEN YOUR SIG IS %$%*#%+ UP FOR ME
mad.gif

Haha. Matty -_- PERV. Hey everyone, I can make myself sound like Lois from family guy!! Lmao

Sorry, im bored.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

^^ masterhammy, you should bold your sig, I think it would look nicer

If only now I could fix it from cutting off. I change one word, from "you won't like it when he's angry" to "you won't like me whenI'm angry" and it messed up
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom