Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Looks like because the problem with Yuku made me have to reapply to become a member, that when it was accepted it made me a new member. Hopefully when it getsfixed it will come back, but who knows. I guess I'm %%%$$#

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

^I kind of liked it better before

Now I'm confused

Same thing happened to me. Check my post count.
When I spoke to Dirty about it he basically just said my "...post count just reset itself for no reason."
indifferent.gif
Really? No way to really fix it.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

^I kind of liked it better before

Now I'm confused

Same thing happened to me. Check my post count.
When I spoke to Dirty about it he basically just said my "...post count just reset itself for no reason."
indifferent.gif
Really? No way to really fix it.
ohwell.gif
Yo i can see your post count fine.

I'm not a flirt, Rogue is.
wink.gif
But I wasn't even flirting, I was saying that tony starks is a ladies man. I said it because of that pic of him and thegirls. -_- uggh.

I can't believe no one's taken the Iron Patriot yet. Norman's just too vicious for these dudes
pimp.gif
Someone make an avy and I'll take him
684450-iron_patriot_super.jpg

prv2833_cov.jpg

idk about that. don't really read X-Men.
anyone got info on Power Pack? is it worth the read? i stumbled across a mentioning of them while reading Runaways
PowerPack1.jpg

Because theres no Iron Patriot Mugen gif out, that most of us know about anyway...

I tried to make one but it was too much work..

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

what do people consider the best x-men series to be?

the older stories might be abit "harder" for someone new to start reading b/c the drawings probably won't capture them as much. So I'dsuggest that you start with this. The whole stories pretty much in there so you'll be good to just enjoy the story. It's my most favorite X-men bookand I've read alot of them over the years. All you really need to know is
Spoiler [+]
M-Day is pretty much when Scarlet Witch goes nuts and alters reality and by the time it's fixed, most mutants are "cured" so they're pretty much an endangered species now
22-2.jpg

Morning all!

Someone should pick up Cannonball or Shatterstar.

And someone should pick up Northstar w/o doing any research. Lulz.

Back
Top Bottom