Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by gentry187

Aunt May should get her own marvel movie. That would be
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
For some reason all Ihad in my head was her drinking tea in the kitchen and doing house chores for a whole movie.

-Or gettting kidnapped from a Spidey villin and build a heartfelt relationship with this said villin for the better, like a friend they never had
glasses.gif

-Or Secretly be the drugged up widow like the old mom from Requiem for a Dream
tired.gif
, but with a Marvel twist

Sorry, random ideas flowing in the head
tongue.gif

is there any way you guys can put these in order for me? like which event happened first that led to the next etc etc..
Marvel Civil War
House Of M
Decimation
Endangered Species
Messiah Complex

Just finished reading

Capt. America :Reborn #1--- great read for anyone not familiar with Cap. shows flashbacks.

Deadpool: Merc With A Mouth #1---- 6 part series that has DP going to the savage land trying to retrieve his Zombie head.

i think its House of M, Messiah, Civil War, Secret Invasion was the most recent event...i dont know the other ones

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Civil War
House of M
Messiah complex
Secret Invasion
Dark Reign
Messiah War

so civil war led to house of M which then led to secret invasion etc etc? thanks btw

Originally Posted by mrshadow

Civil War
House of M
Messiah complex
Secret Invasion
Dark Reign
Messiah War

so civil war led to house of M which then led to secret invasion etc etc? thanks btw

Yea and throw endangered species in between messiah complex and SI

IM Sooo Hungry --- andway u willing to sell those DP, carnage and marvel cards?
nerd.gif

I wish there was a site that sells whole boxes of packs of cards .. i know there's 36 packs in a box

Civil War
House of M
Messiah complex
Secret Invasion
Dark Reign
Messiah War

House of M actually happened before Civil War and Secret Invasion happened after

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Civil War
House of M
Messiah complex
Secret Invasion
Dark Reign
Messiah War

House of M actually happened before Civil War and Secret Invasion happened after
Yea House of M was 2005... civil war was 2006

Beta Ray checkin in

I just finished reading War of Kings 5. I'm still trying to find Godhunter but none of the shops around me sell it.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

eek.gif
roll.gif

U guys are too much....how is everyone today?
New game... everyone post their toy collections if you have.... my girl has my camera so i cant post mine till i get it back so everyone else go ahead n post
happy.gif
smh.gif
Sold all mine a year ago, collection that started in '94. All I have left is all my comics and a few Spider-Man figures.

How did u make out? Did u get what u expected, or did u Settle for less? Do u mind giving a rough estimate?

Back
Top Bottom