Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

I don't really mess with Marvel toys all that much mainly cause they're had to come by.
Right now I'm looking for some Transformers

Electro checking In jet got finished reading Civil War , House of M and Mesiah Complex and wow it was a great read !

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Electro checking In jet got finished reading Civil War , House of M and Mesiah Complex and wow it was a great read !
Ay man check in the capcom thread, dudes are bashing electro
laugh.gif

They can say what ever they want with cool punches and kicks but electro would take down any one from capcom
whenever they can say what they want but they can't touch this ( insert mc hammerr gif )

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Ay man check in the capcom thread, dudes are bashing electro
laugh.gif
Dude tries starting something and fails.

Well then what's up pokemon boy cause you got 5000 + posts you think your someone ? Get out of here "mewtwo" haha

Well then what's up pokemon boy cause you got 5000 + posts you think your someone ? Get out of here "mewtwo" haha
Posts don't matter. Been here since 03 with another sn. You mad you stuck with Electro while others grabbed the important villains?

Get Pikachu, he's got more of a charge then Electro.
laugh.gif

Oh wait I forget Steez doesn't let you guys join another Team.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Guess it's that serious.

Stay in your thread, we'll stay in ours.

Electro boy.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Posts don't matter. Been here since 03 with another sn. You mad you stuck with Electro while others grabbed the important villains?

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Guess it's that serious.

Electro boy.
wink.gif
says the lurker in our thread.

indifferent.gif

They can say what ever they want with cool punches and kicks but electro would take down any one from capcom
whenever they can say what they want but they can't touch this ( insert mc hammerr gif )
You think your cool cause your imaginary character can take down are imaginary character, well then that must make you super cool and tough right.
You taking this team thing way to serious dude.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Guess it's that serious.

Electro boy.
wink.gif
says the lurker in our thread.

indifferent.gif
Different than poster.
indifferent.gif

wink.gif

Pokemon boy out.
laugh.gif

Y'all REALLY need to stay in your own thread. No one in team Capcom or Pokemon gives a %$%@ about your guys' opinion
indifferent.gif

I'm not taking this to seriously its just getting really #*%#+@* annoying.

Originally Posted by That Guy

You think your cool cause your imaginary character can take down are imaginary character, well then that must make you super cool and tough right.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by That Guy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Team Capcom grammar FTL

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by mrshadow

Civil War
House of M
Messiah complex
Secret Invasion
Dark Reign
Messiah War

so civil war led to house of M which then led to secret invasion etc etc? thanks btw

House of M actually happened before Civil War and Secret Invasion happened after
Yea House of M was 2005... civil war was 2006

so iight let me get this straight cuz i want to read how it all started from the begging since i never read comics

house of M
Messiah complex
Secret Invasion
Dark Reign
Messiah War

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Civil War
House of M
Messiah complex
Secret Invasion
Dark Reign
Messiah War

so civil war led to house of M which then led to secret invasion etc etc? thanks btw

House of M actually happened before Civil War and Secret Invasion happened after
Yea House of M was 2005... civil war was 2006

so iight let me get this straight cuz i want to read how it all started from the begging since i never read comics

house of M
Messiah complex
Secret Invasion
Dark Reign
Messiah War
House Of M
Civil War
Messiah Complex
Secret Invasion
Dark Reign
Messiah War

Back