Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by BlackFalcon23

but deadpool is my favorite and i ddint read all the pages to see you post so i requested him before i saw

i agreed to share

Apparently someone forgot to read the first page
roll.gif

but deadpool is my favorite and i ddint read all the pages to see you post so i requested him before i saw

i agreed to share

Dude u serious right now? 4 real?

I made the damn thread with my avy already in place are you retarted?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RBeezy32

i agreed to share

Apparently someone forgot to read the first page
roll.gif
Apparently someone actually forgot to read the rules also
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

i didnt realize because you chose a gif with a a lame motorbike and i didnt recognize him as dp.

atleast i chose a cool gif

i didnt realize because you chose a gif with a a lame motorbike and i didnt recognize him as dp.

indifferent.gif

Had ur avy for like 6 months, so ur kinda late homie

Anyway moving on, so yo state if u got a 360 and if ur planning on getting MVC on release cuz ill be making a tourney
pimp.gif

well that was your fault for switching gifs and confusing everyone and now we have two dps

i think whoever was a NT member longer should get it, or we can share

EDIT can someone help me with my sig too?

I want a color fade like J Stez

Lol Steezzz you gettin jocked hard haha. Is this really happening? I mean steezzz made the thread, and he clearly claimed him on the 1st post.

I'll bet you guys anything the new Deadpool is probably a NTer from team Capcom or Pokemon... Blackfalcon23 is probably just his other NT account

No no one is jockin anyone and this is my only account ive had it since like 03

i told you i didnt know he was taken cause he had a gif i didnt notice it was dp

marvel > capcom

Originally Posted by bay1591

clocking in.....whats new?

Jsteezzz has got beef with this one dude cause he's false claiming deadpool. They both dropped diss records back to back check out the past 2 pages.

You should be T-Ray or Agent X; they're both clones of Deadpool. Close enough, right?

Lol Steezzz's avy is way better. That scooter..I mean motorbike is dope
pimp.gif
ain't got nuttin on him...haha steezzz battle him for DP

I just got PM from Steezzz. He can't post for a while I think he's reached his limit. He says to just ignore that clown and if anyone helps him withhis sig they're out.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

I just got PM from Steezzz. He can't post for a while I think he's reached his limit. He says to just ignore that clown and if anyone helps him with his sig they're out.

laugh.gif

Son is about to be blackballed from Team Marvel.

Back
Top Bottom