Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

every one block DP 2 that dude is a clown and we won't see him here if we block him comments

Originally Posted by BlackFalcon23

dp > grey hulk
join date > post cost

so

i > you
classic....you got me.
mad.gif

Just a heads up for everyone. People that posted for characters, but have not checked back in or anything, will most likely be contacted about it and it ispossible that there characters will be up for grabs.

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Oh, come on.
laugh.gif
Look at my avy. I haven't said that my team is better. I can't say kickin Rogue?
laugh.gif
Your team goes over there and "checks in" all the time. We don't care.
Checking in here is cool too but you guys know what you're doing.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by Mister916

^^ Word.. Team Capcom went hard...smh
We're just having some fun. At least we don't come into your guys thread and blabbering how one team is better than the other.
Well, I never really come into your threads anyway, so I don't know what's going on.. But what other Team Marvel members do is not in my control. Yeah, I guess it's for the fun, nothing wrong with it
Sorry if it bother you guys but it's nothing personal. The avys are just something that caught on quick and it provides us with laughs. If youdon't troll in our thread then we won't troll in yours.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Oh, come on.
laugh.gif
Look at my avy. I haven't said that my team is better. I can't say kickin Rogue?
laugh.gif
Your team goes over there and "checks in" all the time. We don't care.
Checking in here is cool too but you guys know what you're doing.
Alright, man, my bad. I didn't mean to. You guys have nice avys, too, and you have a lot more people than our team. If you want I'll editthat out.
wink.gif

Yeaa. JSteezz is cool peoples, as is a lot of ya within Team Marvel. The last thing we need is to have both our threads locked. So let's keep thiscivilized and we will all be good money.

We're just having some fun. At least we don't come into your guys thread and blabbering how one team is better than the other.
Well, I never really come into your threads anyway, so I don't know what's going on.. But what other Team Marvel members do is not in my control. Yeah, I guess it's for the fun, nothing wrong with it
Sorry if it bother you guys but it's nothing personal. The avys are just something that caught on quick and it provides us with laughs. If you guys stay in your thread we'll stay in ours.
Yeah, for sure. But I can see why Team Marvel members keep coming into your threads... I mean, the last 5 posts on this thread before this one areall mostly from Capcom.. So...

hmmm... team capcom...

ya'll are cool. i mean, i know you won't make any avys of your characters beating mine up cuz, i mean, cmon.
laugh.gif

nobody should have enough time to troll in other threads or anything like that anyway... its the internet, who really cares anyway?

DP 2 just cause your hating on capcom don't mean your welcome here your not and you never will be what are you 7 don't you get it pick someone else andmove on !

Originally Posted by Rick2345

DP 2 just cause your hating on capcom mean your welcome here your not and you never will be what are you 7 don't you get it pick someone else and move on !

whoa whoa whoa...

the power to make judgment over the Marvel universe is mine alone... calm it down, sparky.

roll.gif
just messin with u man.

Sorry if it bother you guys but it's nothing personal. The avys are just something that caught on quick and it provides us with laughs. If you guys stay in your thread we'll stay in ours.
Yeah, for sure. But I can see why Team Marvel members keep coming into your threads... I mean, the last 5 posts on this thread before this one are all mostly from Capcom.. So...
Well the same can be said on the flip side. A few pages ago, JSteez and a few others from Team Marvel were at our threads. So....

But like i stated earlier, lets just keep this civilized.

And one more thing..

omg how bout you GTHO TEAM CAPSCUM

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. no words needed. just
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

Yeah, for sure. But I can see why Team Marvel members keep coming into your threads... I mean, the last 5 posts on this thread before this one are all mostly from Capcom.. So...
Well the same can be said on the flip side. A few pages ago, JSteez and a few others from Team Marvel were at our threads. So....

But like i stated earlier, lets just keep this civilized.

And one more thing..

omg how bout you GTHO TEAM CAPSCUM

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. no words needed. just
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah, that was a little much.

But, again, I edited my post earlier. My bad. I didn't intend to make fun of any of you guys.
ohwell.gif
I wouldn't want to be the one who causes both of our threads to be locked.We seem to be having some fun with our respective teams, so, I'll chill.

Back
Top Bottom