Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by C2345air

Listen here tony, go make some weapons or something and mind ya darn business.
laugh.gif
jk

Ohh hussssh, I am not "promiscously flirty". -_- lol
atleast I don't try to be
ohwell.gif
Nobody said it's a bad thing.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Black Hole is mad weird, anyone else heard of it? *not marvel*
I'm reading it now and I'm at a lost for words
Describe it

Only non Marvel comics i read

Resident Evil
Kick- ***
Beserker

Some kinda weird *** std called "the bug" is going around these teenagers and it causes them to mutate which is pretty
sick.gif
. I keep getting lost though cause of the weird hallucinations. And what'salso mad trippy is you can kinda see yourself in the main dude or at least I can cause that was me in high school. The one girl you think is right for you endsup with the "ladies man" of the school and yeahhh.
I'm only like three issues in.
I read a few non Marvel comics. I read The Boys whenever I get a chance to, and I finished Y: The Last Man that is probably my favorite comic of all time

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

laugh.gif

Yeah, gotta admit though, those avys are pretty creative.. But damn, the dude making them gotta find something better to do!
Kinda like the people that read comics all day?

I kid I kid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Foamposite

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by BlackFalcon23

STHU electro i got a lvl 9 electrabuzz stronger than you

its THB of the marvel universe.

keep my name out your keyboard @!$%# %@+* #%* !%*%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats up marvel!!!hey can someone repost the link to download free comics again?thanks in advance..

Lol, Marvel is the originator. Marvel was first its like Coca Cola always will be over Pepsi.

Marvel always

I'm as big as a Marvel fanatic can get.

But DC came before Marvel. By about 5 or so years.

And Superman is generally regarded as the first truly universally accepted comic book superhero. There were a few other before Sup's, but those aretechnical details and stuff.

Action Comics #1 (June 30, 1938)

Plus all the really really old people I know. All they used to read was Batman and Superman and cowboy stuff like Lone Ranger and Zorro. So DC was runningstuff for a hell of a long time.

It was during the Silver Age of comicbooks that Marvel really took off and has taken over progressively since.

DC & Superman = OG Coca Cola from the soda shops
Marvel & Spiderman, Captain America, & Hulk = Coca Cola we drink today

If that makes sense. But both get love...I'd be honored to be an artist for either company.

If you're a fan of Street Fighter, go join Team Capcom.

But honestly, I'm not gonna go back and forth with you. Someone else (the originator of the team, no less) had the character before you. Pick someone else.It's easy. Stop being childish.

Back
Top Bottom