Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

This fake +!* deadpool is going to come in our thread and start some trouble. Seriously man, grow up. You're being stubbornly immature and it's reallyunnecessary. To think, I'm the 17 year old here.

Just quit the act and stop being so obnoxious. Gtf over yourself, and do it quick before you make enemies with everyone in here. I'm about to go to the bigboys and let em know what's going on in here. This is nonsense, you're starting a war for nothing. Just give it up man. It isn't funny. And I'mnot trying to mouth you, so don't go attacking me now either, I'm just asking kindly; please, just let it go, and accept that he had deadpool longgggbefore you.

lulz ur gonna go tattle on me? for what exactly? "taking someones marvel character" lulz

ur gonna get the thread locked, but go right ahead sweetie

im sure everyone will be pleased you decided to take action

There isn't 2 Deadpools this other clown is false claimin him. Why are you checking in to this team? You have no support and no one has your back. Sounless you wanna get roasted by 150+ people don't post here anymore.

lulz then whyd 4 different marvels pm me help with sigs and avys

cause they know im the true dp

just cause someone else "called" him means nothin

i dont go by 4th grade lunch table rules

i havent broken any NT rules either, so feel free to alert the mods

idk why yall keep feeding the attention he wants...just ignore that ignorant fool and move on

Originally Posted by BlackFalcon23

cause they know im the true dp

i havent broken any NT rules either, so feel free to alert the mods
Honest question; what makes you the "true" Deadpool?

And you're trolling, my dude.

how am i trolling

i came into the thread wanting to be a part and then everyone started attackin me even though i agreed to share

smh.gif
at the fake deadpool. Yall should press the ignore button on that lame and keep it moving.

how am i trolling

i came into the thread wanting to be a part and then everyone started attackin me even though i agreed to share

But who else agreed with you? No one. You agreed with yourself and everone started attacking you because you stole steezzz' character.

laugh.gif
yall sound like some lames arguing over marvel characters on a messageboard, its not that serious. im bout to go make a 3rd deadpool for the lulz

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

laugh.gif
yall sound like some lames arguing over marvel characters on a messageboard, its not that serious. im bout to go make a 4th deadpool for the lulz
I really believe it's what Deadpool would want.

well that was your fault for switching gifs and confusing everyone and now we have two dps

i think whoever was a NT member longer should get it, or we can share

EDIT can someone help me with my sig too?

I want a color fade like J Stez
what the hell is wrong with this guy? you can't share a character, why are you the only one doing this?
laugh.gif

*plays Jockin' Jay-Z*

Jockin' J Steez, Jockin J Steez

Back
Top Bottom