Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

pimp.gif

has someone chose Wasp yet?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrshadow

nope dont think so i think we need a kraven also

Nah someone chose Kraven. They asked for a Avy back when DP2 was haunting us. So his cries were ignored...

Originally Posted by zube42

Checking in...
Just finished d/l'in the whole Spider-Man animated series from the 90's
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
Did the same thing,before my *%$%#@+ computer decided to crash on me and I lost it all
mad.gif

Regardless, if this is the order of the major story arcs

House Of M
Civil War
Messiah Complex
Secret Invasion
Dark Reign
Messiah War

What are some of the major ones sided along them after they were done? Such as what did the heros do after Civil War (thunderbolts)? or How were the X-Menafter House of M? I figure after I read these major arcs, I might as well read further in them until the next arc comes around. God dammit, there's so muchto read
happy.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Drips510

It's the Marvel Mob...no one can top us!...
O rly? i've already dethroned your leader....Avy check
a5225abebde3dbb1b2caef76d6b77fe6a466c22.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nal j/p yall are pretty deep though

Rafool (and anyone else curious about the Spider-Man series)-
I'm on my phone and won't be able to get that link to you until I get to a computer, which won't be until tomorrow. If you guys PM me I'll makesure to help you out by tomorrow night.

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Checking in...
Just finished d/l'in the whole Spider-Man animated series from the 90's
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
Did the same thing, before my *%$%#@+ computer decided to crash on me and I lost it all
mad.gif

Regardless, if this is the order of the major story arcs

House Of M
Civil War
Messiah Complex
Secret Invasion
Dark Reign
Messiah War

What are some of the major ones sided along them after they were done? Such as what did the heros do after Civil War (thunderbolts)? or How were the X-Men after House of M? I figure after I read these major arcs, I might as well read further in them until the next arc comes around. God dammit, there's so much to read
happy.gif
ohwell.gif

Isn't Civil War before House of M? I'm startat Civil War so I wasn't sure.

Also, does anybody know where to downloafd some MUGEN Everybody vs. Everbody? I downloaded one, but I have no idea how to actually play it, I only have thefiles
laugh.gif

Rafool (and anyone else curious about the Spider-Man series)-
I'm on my phone and won't be able to get that link to you until I get to a computer, which won't be until tomorrow. If you guys PM me I'll make sure to help you out by tomorrow night.
Alright thanks a lot.

What's up team! took a nap.
laugh.gif

Wasp -- man forget her unless a female NTer comes in here

I am now accepting applications!

Twilight24xJet - you can always be someone from square enix.
from your personal description you sound like sepharoth. =x he's bad %%%. If I were a guy, I wouldn't mind being leon or cloud.
pimp.gif

But this is team marvel. Asian Gambit sounds decent, although when I think of gambit I think a charming french man due to his name Remy LeBeau. But you couldtry it. :tongue: won't hurt anyone! I'm sure you can pull it off.

Originally Posted by DATGUY615

can some one find a good avy for my guy AND WERE IS COLLOSUS havent seen him in a while..
I tried to do a quick search and came up with nothing for you. I'll search some more tomorrow when I get home.

And we haven't seen a few people for a while because some people haven't checked back in and they will be dealt with

Yeah i had every X-Men episode too but deleted for more hard drive space.
should of deleted Invader Zim instead smh

Back
Top Bottom