Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

i was lazy and didn't feel like reading all of it so i wikid it. i'll probably go back and read it some time

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by DATGUY615

can some one find a good avy for my guy AND WERE IS COLLOSUS havent seen him in a while..
I tried to do a quick search and came up with nothing for you. I'll search some more tomorrow when I get home.

And we haven't seen a few people for a while because some people haven't checked back in and they will be dealt with

well thanks in advance if you find something...and lolz at the ???DEALT??? but yea they should get delt with

Are team grows more and more every day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

can some one find a good avy for my guy AND WERE IS COLLOSUS havent seen him in a while..
I tried to do a quick search and came up with nothing for you. I'll search some more tomorrow when I get home.

And we haven't seen a few people for a while because some people haven't checked back in and they will be dealt with

well thanks in advance if you find something...and lolz at the ???DEALT??? but yea they should get delt with

Really now?
roll.gif

Just lettin certain people know... if your not on the list on the 1st page, ur NOT on the team... k thanks
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom