Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

anyone think an official comics thread would work on NT? I just recently got really back into comics and I feel like there are alot more than me. Discussion ofnew books, weekly pickups, talking about old stuff, all comic publishers including indies and graphic novels...I dunno I think it has a chance.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

anyone think an official comics thread would work on NT? I just recently got really back into comics and I feel like there are alot more than me. Discussion of new books, weekly pickups, talking about old stuff, all comic publishers including indies and graphic novels...I dunno I think it has a chance.
of course it would ,...look at all the mambers and teams forming..perfect time to make one

Look at Rafool's avy:
e7faqc.gif
Stole my damn idea!!
mad.gif
Now you know he came in our thread, saw my idea and took it. If we had someone toexecute it,
devil.gif
devil.gif
Mines would've been crazy. Capcom is swagger-jacking from Marvel.
smh.gif

But it's whatever. If only we had gotten to Mister916 first...
tired.gif

Let's play a marvel trivia game. I'll start it off with an easy one. Who was peter parkers first girlfriend?

ummm dont know her name...but the one the goblin killed of that bridge..idk..lol

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

anyone think an official comics thread would work on NT? I just recently got really back into comics and I feel like there are alot more than me. Discussion of new books, weekly pickups, talking about old stuff, all comic publishers including indies and graphic novels...I dunno I think it has a chance.
of course it would ,...look at all the mambers and teams forming..perfect time to make one
we had one one time, but it didn't last long. I think this thread lasted longer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

What issue marks Deadpool's 1st appearance?

Jaypesoz shut up
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

so im reading MUTOPIA part of the HOUSE OF M series and this file i DL doesnt have part 5

all i ask for is some detailed cliff-notes on what happened on part 5 it is interesting

Jaypesoz shut up
laugh.gif

New Mutants 98...along with gideon? what the hell happened to that whole Externals Sam-Guthrie-can't-be-killed story?

Trivia: what happened to Psylocke after she went through the Seige Perilous?

Originally Posted by shaft

Jaypesoz shut up
laugh.gif

New Mutants 98...along with gideon? what the hell happened to that whole Externals Sam-Guthrie-can't-be-killed story?

Trivia: what happened to Psylocke after she went through the Seige Perilous?
She was found by The Hand and was called Lady Mandarin. and fought Wolverine.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Let's play a marvel trivia game. I'll start it off with an easy one. Who was peter parkers first girlfriend?
Gwen Stacy

Ding-Ding-Ding! Correct you are. Here's another one: Name all of the original spider-man villans that formed the sinister-six.

Gwen Stacy

Ding-Ding-Ding! Correct you are. Here's another one: Name all of the original spider-man villans that formed the sinister-six.
Doc ock, kraven, mysterio, vulture, electro, sandman

Gwen Stacy

this dude is SERIOUS...LOL...

Gwen Stacy

Why you think he started this team? We have a great leader...

right again deadpool. Ok mr. hotshot. You think you know it all then answer me this trivia: What happened to the fake deadpool???

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Gwen Stacy

Why you think he started this team? We have a great leader...
I love Marvel.... Thanks for the kind words Uptempo Kid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Who were the X-Men that were still alive during the Days of Future Past arc?
Kitty Pryde and Wolverine
Everyone else is either dead or in prison
wink.gif

It's been a week now, I think some people should be 'kicked' out of the group who don't contribute or post in here..?

so maybe other people who are more likely to post can join the team

Back
Top Bottom