Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by gentry187

Brock knocked his #%^* out!!! Where the $% is Parker?! I need those pics!!! Parker! Parker!! Paaarrkkeeeerr!!!!

Tomorrows headline:
Brock out til' you knock out!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
clever clever
laugh.gif

What's up team? just got in from watching UFC 100 after going to 3 different places to find somewhere that wasn't full
Sorry Potato Salad, i forgot to put your number in my phone so i couldn't call you and tell you we left Madison Square

Lesnar over Mir, good fight. Mad I didnt witness the 200th page its cool though . . .

Cyclops checkin in!

I saw a whole lot of Team Capcom members post, Lol! If y'all really wanted to join we still are accepting member haha.

Damn, this thread jumped like 20 pages from Friday afternoon. I missed page 200.

Certified SW--I like that new quote.

I don't know why, but I have it in my head that Wes is hawt and I've never even seen a pic. SMH.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I don't know why, but I have it in my head that Wes is hawt and I've never even seen a pic. SMH.

Why, thank you.
If only my new avy would show
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Damn

I thought i was ur #1?
frown.gif

jk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

What's up team? just got in from watching UFC 100 after going to 3 different places to find somewhere that wasn't full
Sorry Potato Salad, i forgot to put your number in my phone so i couldn't call you and tell you we left Madison Square
nah its cool man. I ended up having to go to Roman's anyway and I got a suit
pimp.gif

this thread expands by at least 10 pages every time I go out into the real world

seems a lotta people on NT need an upgrade on their sense of humor. dang, it's just "teams"
laugh.gif

yoooooo

i had called omega red A LONG TIME AGO if OG dude didnt show up
smh.gif
smh.gif
:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

its all good tho....any other person for grabs? pyro a lame

Back
Top Bottom