Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Man Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is going to be so dope! I had part one and it as a dope game, need part two.

I had the first one on the OG xbox & got real far in it. Then I got the 360 version and didn't feel like playing it because I was so far in the other.
laugh.gif

i remember i got to Doom when you had to fight the Fantastic 4, kept loosing and never played it again.

I just dusted of the first one the other day. Was there a part 1 for the second? I thought they released a full game?

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I had the first one on the OG xbox & got real far in it. Then I got the 360 version and didn't feel like playing it because I was so far in the other.
laugh.gif

I just got Ultimate Allaince and Rise of Apocalypse for XBox. Black box is still good, plus the old-gen versions were cheaper combined than the PS3 version ofUA by itself.

i never even picked up the first one

i guess ill cop sometime this week after reading some reviews. i wanted to get it when it dropped but i guess i put it aside

My only problem with the first one is that there are definitely certain characters that are stronger and just easier to play with like Iron Man and Spiderman,as well as a few others

Jeez, all this talk about Marvel Alliance and MvC2 makes me wanna step it up from PS2, yo.

I found myself in an arcade this past Friday and I played Marvel vs. Capcom 2. SO damn good. I'm need that joint...ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom