Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uggghhh my back still hurts

ill be back later. got the barrier but was tired of fighting during iron maiden so i was 2nd person behind the barrier for the encore. waaaaayyyyy more confortable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

uggghhh my back still hurts

ill be back later. got the barrier but was tired of fighting during iron maiden so i was 2nd person behind the barrier for the encore. waaaaayyyyy more confortable
laugh.gif
Damn dude I heard it was rough.  I was reading some of the dudes reviews on the Iron Maiden Website and they say they had a rough time on the barrier.

Lately
Death
- Sound of Perseverance; Leprosy
Coheed and Cambria-  Good Apollo I'm burning Star IV vol. 1; Year of The Black Shadow
Evanescence - Lil bit of everything (Amy owns..)

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Lately
Death
Coheed and Cambria-  Good Apollo I'm burning Star IV vol. 1; Year of The Black Shadow
You are just too awesome.  I've been jamming out to Leprosy nonstop this week.  Open Casket is my favorite song on that album.  The solo is insane.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Lately
Death
You are just too awesome.  I've been jamming out to Leprosy nonstop this week.  Open Casket is my favorite song on that album.  The solo is insane.
I haven't listened to a lot of Leprosy, but Open Casket is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Lately
Death
I haven't listened to a lot of Leprosy, but Open Casket is
pimp.gif

Pull the plug>>>>>*. It's so grim.

Human is prolly my fav death album, Sound of Perseverance a close second then Leprosy. They're all very different.

I know my why does it seem that we've had this conversation before.

Pull the plug is lethal but Open Casket is my favorite song off that album. Sadly there are still some death I haven't jammed out to but when I do I'll determine a favorite. I can't remember what I had said was my favorite but I'm sure it will change.

Pull the plug is lethal but Open Casket is my favorite song off that album. Sadly there are still some death I haven't jammed out to but when I do I'll determine a favorite. I can't remember what I had said was my favorite but I'm sure it will change.
Farking double post
mad.gif
mad.gif

That's because we have. It was one of the first conversations that went on when I first started posting in this glorious thread. The answer was, and still is..

death-the-sound-of-perseverance.jpg

i still like human the best
smile.gif

but i guess you could make a case for all albums

anyways, my review from last saturday cause i have the day off for canada day (wall of text alert)

so we get there early and purchase our merch before the show at one of the booths. i got a final frontier tee, wicker man and a canada shirt for 40 bucks each. we go to line up and there were maybe 5 people in front of us for fttb

we get let in and i meet maiden manitoba (bcf im sure youve seen him. the guy going to like 14 straight shows this year
eek.gif
) from the fan club forum. really nice guy. he brought his 6 year old and wife. i met some other people from manitoba in line and chatted it up. great people.

so we're let in maybe 10-15 minutes before everyone else and ive been to the venue many times so i bolt to the shortcut going to the floor. im maybe the 3 person at the barrier and exchange high fives with everyone already there. the venue sucks cause they dont let bottles of water on the floor and i was DYING. i was off to the right cause most of the surfers come down the middle

so dream theater comes on and im not a huge fan, but they were good. id like to note that this is the first time ive worn ear plugs to a show. i could hear EVERYTHING perfectly. i talked to my brother and some others after the show and they said the keyboards were non-existent. i could hear it loud and clear. i didnt know any songs they played but they were really good. not enough to make me want to put them on my ipod but i enjoyed it. i spent most of the performance looking at mike portnoy. he was awesome. one of the most charismatic drummers ive seen

so maiden starts and everyone is going insane. my only gripe about the setlist was no paschendale. i like dance of death but paschendale is one of my favorites. my ribs were getting beat with 1000s of people pushing behind me. surprisingly, i dont lose my glasses. i was at the side with janick. the stage looked awesome. i got pushed off the barrier during iron maiden but was much more comfortable being 2nd or 3rd. to my surprise my little brother stayed on the barrier the whole show. what a trooper! then janick throws his wristband and i get run over, literally. i fall down and almost get trampled but everyone helps me up graciously
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

show is done and im beat. go outside and everyone was complaining about the setlist
eyes.gif
but whatever, i thought the setlist was bold

Originally Posted by matttherippersanchez

That's because we have. It was one of the first conversations that went on when I first started posting in this glorious thread. The answer was, and still is..

death-the-sound-of-perseverance.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

i still like human the best
smile.gif

but i guess you could make a case for all albums

anyways, my review from last saturday cause i have the day off for canada day (wall of text alert)

so we get there early and purchase our merch before the show at one of the booths. i got a final frontier tee, wicker man and a canada shirt for 40 bucks each. we go to line up and there were maybe 5 people in front of us for fttb

we get let in and i meet maiden manitoba (bcf im sure youve seen him. the guy going to like 14 straight shows this year
eek.gif
) from the fan club forum. really nice guy. he brought his 6 year old and wife. i met some other people from manitoba in line and chatted it up. great people.

so we're let in maybe 10-15 minutes before everyone else and ive been to the venue many times so i bolt to the shortcut going to the floor. im maybe the 3 person at the barrier and exchange high fives with everyone already there. the venue sucks cause they dont let bottles of water on the floor and i was DYING. i was off to the right cause most of the surfers come down the middle

so dream theater comes on and im not a huge fan, but they were good. id like to note that this is the first time ive worn ear plugs to a show. i could hear EVERYTHING perfectly. i talked to my brother and some others after the show and they said the keyboards were non-existent. i could hear it loud and clear. i didnt know any songs they played but they were really good. not enough to make me want to put them on my ipod but i enjoyed it. i spent most of the performance looking at mike portnoy. he was awesome. one of the most charismatic drummers ive seen

so maiden starts and everyone is going insane. my only gripe about the setlist was no paschendale. i like dance of death but paschendale is one of my favorites. my ribs were getting beat with 1000s of people pushing behind me. surprisingly, i dont lose my glasses. i was at the side with janick. the stage looked awesome. i got pushed off the barrier during iron maiden but was much more comfortable being 2nd or 3rd. to my surprise my little brother stayed on the barrier the whole show. what a trooper! then janick throws his wristband and i get run over, literally. i fall down and almost get trampled but everyone helps me up graciously
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

show is done and im beat. go outside and everyone was complaining about the setlist
eyes.gif
but whatever, i thought the setlist was bold

Some people are just never happy
smh.gif

I can't stand people that practice bad mosh pit etiquette.  If someone goes down get 'em back up before someone fat steps on them

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ninjallamafromhell wrote:

��
Serpent headed mask, stones of sorrow and beneath eternal oceans of sand are my favs. This album is a classic.
Howling of the Jinn, Ramses Bringer of War, and Stones of Sorrow for me.  Thank you for the recommendation on this album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom