Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that Rust damn your chargers have bad luck 0-2. They should be 2-0. Don't worry there are many teams that start 0-2 and make it pretty far. AnywayI knew the Falcons would choke one way or another. Matt Ryan isn't what everybody thinks he is. This dude reminds me of another Joey Harrington.

Metallica- Death Magnetic (keep jamming out this album)
Mercyful Fate- Don't Break The Oath
King Diamond - Fatal Portrait
Iron Maiden - Somwhere in Time

As a Rams fan, I really must ask you all to stop complaining.

Metallica - Death Magnetic
Blood Ceremony - Blood Ceremony
Danzig - Danzig II: Lucifuge
Septic Flesh - Sumerian Daemons

Originally Posted by mace40

As a Rams fan, I really must ask you all to stop complaining.

Metallica - Death Magnetic
Blood Ceremony - Blood Ceremony
Danzig - Danzig II: Lucifuge
Septic Flesh - Sumerian Daemons
roll.gif
sick.gif

I feel your pain.

Iron Maiden - Phantom Of The Opera
Danzig - Mother
Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

That Death Magnetic is pretty damn good. Been playing "All Nightmare Long" non stop.

That song is dope. Def. a good album

Parkway Drive - Carrion
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
AC/DC - Shook Me All Night Long
laugh.gif

holy **** im blind, i used the search feature to find this thread
sick.gif

anywho,

metallica - death magnetic. it dont think its been ejected from the car's cd player since the day i bought it.
gojira - backbone
judas priest - breaking the law

well, im pretty much boned for metallica tickets. i slept in the day they went on sale, and now its sold out. oh well, if i dont see this, at least i went togigantour, which wasnt that great to begin with. i think we got the worst show in the whole tour
tired.gif

Damn Metallica is not even hitting up my town but I'm not worried I heard they are going to be touring for 2-3 years.

Megadeth- Killing is my Business
Overkill- Overkill
Queensryche - The Warning
Kittie- Funeral for Yesterday

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

Death Magnetic is disappointing.....ah well just looking forward to the new Deftones cd..
I actually think its ok. Better than the last few records IMO. But I cant wait for that Deftones, I just got really into them again.
pimp.gif

Fates Warning- Night on Brocken
Iron Maiden- Somewhere in Time
Mercyful Fate- Nuns Have No Fun
Metal Church- Blessing in Disguise
Saxon- Power and Glory

Hey Rust I was checking out the Falcons schedule and I noticed that they play the charges on week 12. I feel bad for them its going to be Falcons by 28. Nawjust kidding its going to be an interesting game though.

Testament- The Legacy
Watchtower- Control and Resistance
Dangerous Toys- Dangerous Toys

Hey havent posted in a while hows everyone doing? I heard the metallica cd, sounded like a crappy version of and justice for all on guitars and had very cheezylyrics. So anyway does anyone know what the Ripper is up to now that Barlow is back with iced earth?

ugghh. i finally got my wireless assistant on my comp to work. do you have any idea how difficult it was looking for this thread on an itouch? ****.

kalmah - before he started growling.
norther
skyfire
megadeth - re-bought 'rust in peace' the other day. i was going crazy cause i lost it awhile back.
gojira - got 'from mars to sirius' as well

Man its about time someone posts in here. Anyway jameed out to

Iced Earth- Night of the Stormrider
Judas Priest- Sad Wings of Destiny
Megadeth- So far, so good, so what
Metallica- Ride the Lightning

Just keeping thread going anyway jammed out to.

Metal Church-The Dark
Death Angel- Killing Season
Accept- Metal Heart

Just keeping metal thread alive

Rush- Rush
Accept- Balls to the Walls
Cradle of Filth- Cruelty and the Beast

I didn't give up on you guys just been busy with insane school work. Going to see testament tommorrow should be fcking awesome can not wait.

Naw dude I have had a junk load of homework and test after test. It's like it doesnt end. It's almost like 2 exams every week. Hey enjoy Testamentthats gonna be an awesome show.

Type O Negative- Bloody Kisses
Steve Vai- For the love of God
Yngwie Malmsteem- Black Star

damn, i guess midterms are killing everyone.

i wanna see testament
mad.gif
. have fun man,

i was looking for this thread for so long, before i realized it was only on the second page
sick.gif
. im just going to bookmark it from now on, save me some trouble.

anyways,

bodom
stratovarious
iron maiden
and some good ol' canadian rush

The testament show was defintely legendary they put on an amazing show. Chuck billy's voice sounded amazing exactly like he does on recordings. They playedan awesome mix of new songs and classics. I haven't listened to the new cd much yet so it was good to hear it live the way its supposed to sound raw andpowerful. I moshed my +%# off and had a great time all around. I brought my uncle with me who was the guy who got me into metal in the first place. He sawtestament before in 1985 at the same venue so it was great nostalgia for him. After a week of tests and projects it was col to actually get out and dosomething.

Tonight im going to see MUNICIPAL WASTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It should be fcking amazing.

My current play list:

Venom:Black metal
Venom: Angel dust
Venom: welcome to hell
Metallica: Hit the lights
Black Sabbath: Sweet leaf

Back
Top Bottom