Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i personally like dying fetus and fleshgod apocalypse. thats pretty much it. i cant stand SFU

i hope revocation wins the fan vote thing tho

ive wanted to see Black Dahlia Murder since i was supposed to play a show with them a few years ago. but ive seen Whitechapel enough already, i could go without seeing ABRB and Oceano, and im not into the other bands really. not worth paying $30+ for this.

ive seen them twice. they were ok the first time and the second time i was just waiting for ensiferum so i was like whatever

funny guys tho. when were you supposed to play a show with them?

My old band was supposed to be one of the openers for this big fest in NJ back 2008. Black Dahlia Murder and Suicide Silence were the headliners. But we got screwed out of our spot thanks to a rumor that our shows were too violent and we shut down venues here in NY.This was the show:
l_c379547e3e54ecb456081d42cb8c8217.jpg

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

sick.gif

Why do that to the One solo.

That solo is easily one of my favorite Metallica solos to hear and play, but why add all the technicality a already great solo 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Obscura is announcing a huge U.S. tour within the next 2 weeks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna be pretty busy the next 3 months studying for the boards but do you mind PMing me and keeping me posted about this
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif

totally agree Erick with the solo, heard a couple of homefront songs just not 'One'

that summer slaughter looks interesting, only because I'm into at least half of them, hopefully it comes around my area

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Obscura is announcing a huge U.S. tour within the next 2 weeks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna be pretty busy the next 3 months studying for the boards but do you mind PMing me and keeping me posted about this
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif

I got you dude 
pimp.gif

They're being real secretive about who they're touring with.

Along the lines of "You guys will never guess who we're touring with!"
I hope it's Necrophagist 
pimp.gif

i was thinking they would be named to the summer slaughter roster when i heard that but i guess not

maybe gorguts
nerd.gif

*prays*

Maybe it's Limp Bizkit! 
Fred Durst is that guy that whenever you are depressed, you think, "Hey, at least I'm not Fred Durst." The clouds part, and the sun shines in.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Maybe it's Limp Bizkit! 
Fred Durst is that guy that whenever you are depressed, you think, "Hey, at least I'm not Fred Durst." The clouds part, and the sun shines in.
then this song starts playing

pimp.gif

honestly tho, i love that song. "always look on the briiiiight side of life" *pretends to whistle*

best song ever to stumble out of an iron maiden concert while drunk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

honestly tho, i love that song. "always look on the briiiiight side of life" *pretends to whistle*

laugh.gif
Haha they always play that song at the end! Cant Wait to hear it next week
pimp.gif

hahahaha love it

pictures + review is a must my friend. we havent had one in awhile, eh?

but *+!@, i cant wait to see maiden again. you lucky bastard

hahahaha love it

pictures + review is a must my friend. we havent had one in awhile, eh?

but @++@, i cant wait to see maiden again. you lucky bastard

Originally Posted by BCF06

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif
Haha they always play that song at the end! Cant Wait to hear it next week
pimp.gif

Oh snap BCF!
I forgot you were going to Florida lol

aiiiight

our metal on campus group had a meeting yesterday and someone did a presentation on hardcore/punk. one of the bands he talked about was refused...OH MY GOD!!!!!! that %%+$ is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyways, im mad that i missed these guys last year at party.san. my tent got raped up the !@* if you remember and i missed the first like 4 bands on the last day
30t6p3b.gif

i dont know a damned thing about playing bass, but the new faceless bassist is pretty sweet
pimp.gif

been a while...whats going on y'all

saw a thread about the music forum and was like, wonder what the metalheads are upto
laugh.gif

p.s. just started drum lessons...will be driving my neighbors mad in the coming months
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom