Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

playing the new As Blood Runs Black at work right now. its actually pretty good.

what kind of headphones do you guys use? i know theres the thread in Gen, but its probably all based on dudes bumpin that new Wiz Khalifa.

^only times I do use them are when I snowboard, but the standard iPhone headphones, they offer bass at least. which ones give off a lot of bass so I can cop?

^^I use SkullCandy in ear Ink'd headphones. They're mad comfortable and they stay in my ear pretty well. I cant use the ipod/iphone ones cause they are too big to fit my ears.

Mario I have only heard a few Kraken songs and I liked it, but that song you posted seemed like it wasnt like the others ive heard. Im guessing thats off their new cd you arent looking forward to?

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^^I use SkullCandy in ear Ink'd headphones. 
IMO They're too sensitive.
I busted one of the speakers on one so it the  bass sounds nasty.
But I keep coming back to them
ohwell.gif

On my 5th pair
laugh.gif

^Rust exactly why I'm not going to get the new CD, going and staying with the oldies until they touch back to their roots.

they have grip? are you guys working out in the skullcandies because if thats just for Gym like work, I have to imagine winds while I'm smashing down a mountain and even then the iphone's pop out from time to time

Originally Posted by M4rioL

^Rust exactly why I'm not going to get the new CD, going and staying with the oldies until they touch back to their roots.

they have grip? are you guys working out in the skullcandies because if thats just for Gym like work, I have to imagine winds while I'm smashing down a mountain and even then the iphone's pop out from time to time

IMO the cable was too long for me to work out with, got in the way a lot.

^^I still love the skullcandies. And since im a bestbuy employee I get them for the dirt cheap price. They stay in my ear fine enough even when I manage to crawl onto a treadmill haha.

But the cord is mad long. But I just tuck that in my shirt/pocket/hat whatever I have around.

im using skullcandies now. if i wasnt able to download an EQ on my phone, i probably would have thrown them out by now. sound terrible on their own.

you guys see the tracklist for that new game Homefront? all hardcore/metal covers
smokin.gif

1. As I Lay Dying – War Ensemble (Slayer)

2. The Dillinger Escape Plan – Fight The Power (Public Enemy)

3. iwrestledabearonce – Uprising (Muse)
4. The Acacia Strain – War Pigs (Black Sabbath)

5. Periphery – One (Metallica)
6. The Ghost Inside – Fortunate Son (Creedence Clearwater Revival)

7. Winds Of Plague – For What It’s Worth (Buffalo Springfield)
8. Misery Signals – Us And Them (Pink Floyd)

9. Arsonists Get All The Girls – Masters Of War (Bob Dylan)
10. Oceano – War (Edwin Starr)

11. Veil Of Maya – Sunday Bloody Sunday (U2)

my boy left a link to the War Pigs cover on my facebook...
eek.gif

I still like Kill Em All, Ride The Lightning, Master of Puppets and even ...And Justice For All
and I don't care if that makes me a poser.

the drums just clean up the song SO much. and i though Vincents lows would be too much to cover Ozzy, but it definitely works. The Acacia Strain is too 
smokin.gif

pulled it off well and im not usually into Periphery. if they only went heavier on the chorus parts, this would be one of the best Metallica covers ive heard.

Finally took the CD out the case, haven't listened to it since I got last March at the show
pimp.gif

mail

Roommate told me to sell it if I ever need money, it's worthless to sell.
Well, at least with Chris Broderick's signature on it and the fact that it's a remastered album, still kinda disappointed that Ellefson decided to send Chris out for the signings.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

the drums just clean up the song SO much. and i though Vincents lows would be too much to cover Ozzy, but it definitely works. The Acacia Strain is too�
smokin.gif

pulled it off well and im not usually into Periphery. if they only went heavier on the chorus parts, this would be one of the best Metallica covers ive heard.

Pretty sick!
I think Korn's cover was really well done as well. 

I used to listen to nothing but old school hardcore. It reminds me of middle school lol. 
pimp.gif
 It was either that or west coast rap music haha

^Man, you guys hated it that much huh? lol. Everyone must be busy with school/fam.

Today:

Dr. Acula
The Acacia Strain
Kingdom Come
Hammerfall
Stratovarious
Stick To Your Guns

Empirestrikes, my lil bro learned the whole No Control album in like 4 hours because all the songs were less than 2 minutes and the album's less than half an hour
laugh.gif
love bad religion

anybody here 100% positively know if some bands are really satanic? buddy of mine said Behemoth calls out Hail Satan during shows and are really about it. any others or is this a lie? Slayer said it in this song but I know their not.

600th
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom