Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want kids now.

oh yeah they always get the best lineups. this is the lineup for Reload Festival in Germany I think this summer, Papa Roach aside I think its pretty good while Hatebreed will definitely bring the lulz if I went

bands.jpg

your telling me
mean.gif

anyway just giving you guys with one of my good mourning songs for a usual day. it's easy to learn, easy and light for the ears for that daily commute to work and school while brewing that fresh cup of joe. and most importantly leaves you with a good feeling that the days music can only get better as the day goes on

1st song coming out for TBDM, it was April 1st and i liked them on FB they changed their cover photo and announced the new album and I didn't believe them for obvious April Fools. guess they were serious
laugh.gif

not sure where i should post this but i think this thread is appropriate

RIP CHI CHENG of DEFTONES :frown:

"This is the hardest thing to write to you. Your love and heart and devotion to Chi was unconditional and amazing.

I know that you will always remember him as a giant of a man on stage with a heart for every one of you.

He was taken to the emegency room and at 3 am today his heart just suddenly stopped. He left this world with me singing songs he liked in his ear.

He fought the good fight.You stood by him sending love daily. He knew that he was very loved and never alone.

I will write more later. I will be going through the oneloveforchi site and any other information may not be reliable.
If you have any stories or messages to share please send them to the onelove site.
Please hold Mae and Ming and the siblings and especially Chi’s son, Gabriel in your prayers. It is so hard to let go.

With great love and “Much Respect!” Mom J (and Chi)"

an example of everything I hate, but it brings the
laugh.gif
since clearly they are 100% high recording and filming for this song. dead at 2:12 mark
roll.gif

:x :smh:

Go listen to the single Middle Finger Up, then read the statement from dude in the band saying he'll quit music if this album doesn't go big, and have a good laugh.

Jesus
sick.gif
I heard the song, good news on terrible metal, Attack Attack broke up so thats one down many more to go
laugh.gif

Last edited:
 I came back from my brothers band's 2 day metal festival that he played in. all good and his band's shirts finally came in

Back
Top Bottom