Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chick singers anyone? she's asian too Rob, but no Vampy

Last edited:
Whoever recommended this in here kicks serious ***. It's old school stoner metal mixed with blues. 

Graveyard-Hisingen-Blues.jpg

last page I did terrible bands and this page i did girl singers.... so why not both?

and just terrible altogether,

dem clean vocals tho
sick.gif
1:48 and at 6:28

and once your done with that filth clean it off with Death's Baptized in blood, my fav of their album

So i saw through Slayer's Facebook that the Westboro Baptist Church said their going to protest his funeral.
[h5]MESSAGE TO FANS:
Want to really piss off the Westboro Baptist Church at Jeff's Memorial Celebration? Do exactly what Slayer members and family are going to do - totally ignore them. They don't exist. And then come inside and celebrate Jeff's life with us.[/h5]
my initial reaction was: It effing Slayer man, people will willingly get arrested just to beat those extremists's azzes anyday if they come near Jeff's friends and family

Not to go off on a tangent, but...

Westboro Baptist Church blames Oklahoma City tornado on former Celtic Jason Collins
Print | Comments (3) Posted by David Zimmerman May 22, 2013 11:56 AM

Fred Phelps Jr., the son of Fred Phelps who leads the Westboro Baptist Church, has tweeted that he believes the tornadoes that recently leveled areas in and around Oklahoma City are the result of Kevin Durant's support of former Celtic Jason Collins. Durant plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the NBA and Collins recently came out as gay.

:stoneface:

But like Slayer alluded to, these people only want the headlines and the attention.

Last edited:

at the Golden Gods with bands condolences for Jeff

also not to go off tangent but 9:40
devil.gif

the last one
laugh.gif

I do truly believe Vikings would have performed and marched to Amon if they had the instruments

Fear Factory was in Calgary last night and I just found out about it. >:

Is there an app or something that lets you know when bands are coming to cities near you? I cant believe I missed that concert.

literally bro the app is called bandsintown
laugh.gif
if its on your iphone or android, it'll scan the music you have saved then it'll show in radius of where you live. also has a "pandora" thing where if you have Napalm Death in your ipod it'll also show Death or Cannibal corpse

Back
Top Bottom