Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this worldly talk of Syria and using chemical weapons reminds me of Slayer
laugh.gif

and Dead Kennedys
laugh.gif

All brilliant choices Ninja

The Devil Wears Prada's new album came out recently, them and Bring Me The Horizon are the only metalcore bands that I like/withstand. bothe of their recent albums are pretty good

Does anyone else try as hard as I do to tune out  Dave Mustaine's voice when they listen to Megadeath
laugh.gif

If we talking about my all time fav band here I'll just slide in real quick lol

the story is that when he got kicked outta metallica to start his own he had every spot filled but was auditioning vocalists for days until finally he just said "F--- it I'll do IDGAF"

but I like his vocals for the more upbeat songs, a tad slower songs are cool to me too like Hook In Mouth or Sweating Bullets but for those way slow songs I tend to cringe.

ones that come to mind is Tour De Monde and Forclosure of a Dream. but hey you don't need to be a good singer to sell records right?

I think its the best song from the new album, but the album is no Dead Throne

also the singer of Woe, Is Me left. whatever

So GTA V came out as you know, and I always loved their music selections for their radio. I don't have the game but if you do you there's a radio station called Channel X for Punk and Hardcore. The in-game DJ is real life Keith Morris who was original singer for Black Flag and singer for Circle Jerks and Off! Here's the song list for the station

liked that Suicidal Tendancies music was included in the game they're one of my favorite harcore punk bands.

wished that they would have included a death metal station like in gta4 

edit: actually now that i think about it LCHC started as a Hardcore punk station and when the dlc came out it turnred into a death metal station 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^funny how I was writing an essay, needed something to listen to on my PC while typing on my laptop so I played the Big 4 in Sofia Bulgaria I got saved
pimp.gif

Last cd I actually bought was Black Dahila's Everblack. In best buy it was labeled under hard rock. Fleshgod isn't around me for me to buy unless I go to the underworld music stores of Berkeley, Oakland or SF. Love those stores too lol

Back
Top Bottom