Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, I want to know how Ozzy's voice is nowadays. the 13 album was good but sounded like it was recorded in the 80s when his voice was still relatively fresh
laugh.gif

Metallica concert at AT&T park was amazing.

Its on youtube if anyone wants to check it out..

I'm convinced Metallica's Black Album is the best sounding album ever. It's like their playing right in front of you

Can't believe Slayer and Megadeth are playing here on the same weekend next month. Might end up
going to the Megadeth show tho.

I'm actually surprised that I liked the new Megadeth album. Last one I thought was good was Endgame

I was in the City that night that Metallica played at ATT Park. Did not know they were there at all and I definitely would've gone. Only band of the big four that I haven't seen
mean.gif

some of my favorites:
creeping death
whiplash
blackened
battery
master of puppets
(honorable mention: the wait - cover of the by killing joke)

toughie:

1. Fight Fire With Fire

2. Battery

3. Whiplash

4. One

5. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

That Master of Puppets album is just too good im sorry

All repped. Sup dude.

I think I have some VHS that belongs to my dad around. The same Judas Priest you have, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Dio, Rainbow; his stuff.

But we're now in the new age am I right? Downloaded lots of Big 4 concerts, Live in Sofia being one of them. A Suicide silence one, Maiden and a good amount of documentaries.

All repped. Sup dude.

I think I have some VHS that belongs to my dad around. The same Judas Priest you have, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Dio, Rainbow; his stuff.

But we're now in the new age am I right? Downloaded lots of Big 4 concerts, Live in Sofia being one of them. A Suicide silence one, Maiden and a good amount of documentaries.

You got an awesome dad! My dad only likes classical music lol. Those are great shows. I think Sofia was the one they chose for the bluray. The Metallica show from Nimes, France is sick too. Check out the Sepultura Under siege show on YT if you haven't seen it. The Arise era was really awesome. Glad to have found this thread. Here in nyc you would think rock/metal doesn't exist! Everybody is just into the same hip hop/edm stuff.

fun story about my dad. He came from Mexico and told me that in his times growing up the Government forbid metal bands from performing in Mexico because they thought that it was a bad influence on society and it'll make their citizens satanists or whatever. Well it worked to some degree because not a lot of mexicans F with metal in that generation. Its better now obviously. To add to the story was that the government wouldn't allow them to perform but you can get music magazines. in the magazines it would say "Maiden performed this this and that last month in San Antonio...". My dad being in Mexico was jealous seeing that SA is pretty close to him. getting the music itself was kinda grey market type of **** but possible. Needless to say one of the many reasons for him coming to America was to finally see Deep Purple
roll.gif
You know damn well once he got over here he saw and continues to see everyone he can.

band from mexico that I used to like but went to **** once they added clean vocals and a DJ
sick.gif

I wish I was seeing Slayer/Testament tonight and Megadeth/Suicidal Tendencies/Children of Bodom tomorrow. :frown:

Damn what a list. Especially since Megadeths new album is hella good. I saw Dead Kennedys last week so that was worth seeing legends. Especially since they played in SF

our gods have answered and gave us a blessing. Fleshgod's new album properly named King. Double album. 1st album is normal Fleshgod. 2nd album is the first album but in complete orchestral version. These italians know how to do it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom