Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Chris Broderick (guitarist) left Megadeth hours after Shawn Drover (drummer) decided to leave band. Once again it's Mustaine and Ellefson alone. Megadeth still is one of my favourites of all time

album came out 2 years ago and Fleshgod still made videos from their album
pimp.gif

Finally found you guys!!! lol. First off...

I'm so disappointed that Megadeth chose a different drummer other than Nick Menza...most likely for personal reasons.

Missed out on Exodus/Testament last night at the house of blues in LA. My cousin went and said the show was amazing.

Cant wait to see SOAD this Monday at the forum!! I'm going to go see this band next Friday called Ratablanca. They're from Argentina and have a neo classical/iron maiden/ folk metal feel:

Hello good sir.

We're only about 5 people here. A lot of OG's in the thread has left NT. Thread is old but yeah some of us are here.

I've seen Testament years ago and with the new drummer coming from Lamb of God for Megadeth I believe the sound will be heavier.

Been listening to Djent for a while which is popular right now. I like it but it's funny seeing bands jumping on the bandwagon. I'm on my phone but look up Papa Roach's newest album or single.

@M4rioL  Whats up man. Nice, can I be the 6th? haha. Hmm not too sure maybe Paul Bostaph? He's in slayer. I like Gene Hoglan better and what makes it best is that Steve is in it too. That a little portion of Death in Testament. Thats cool man. Yup just looked it up. I dont ever remember them ever sounding this heavy lol. Drop tune and better amps made them sound different lol. They're not my cup of tea!!

Hello good sir.

We're only about 5 people here. A lot of OG's in the thread has left NT. Thread is old but yeah some of us are here.

I've seen Testament years ago and with the new drummer coming from Lamb of God for Megadeth I believe the sound will be heavier.

Haven't been in here in a long time but I'm checking out Clutch tomorrow w/ Mastodon here in LA. Never really listened to Clutch but I'm interested in seeing what they bring to the table.

Haven't been in here in a long time but I'm checking out Clutch tomorrow w/ Mastodon here in LA. Never really listened to Clutch but I'm interested in seeing what they bring to the table.
What venue? I've never given Mastodon a try but so many people talk about them

for shame Rob for shame
mean.gif

jk have fun, I've seen them twice before. if your venue stage is big enough and outdoors they'll have girls hanging from the ceiling by that giant cloth you see at vegas shows or whatever. plus girls in general not doing much lol

local band from around my way. the guitarist is a friend of my brother

first time I saw them it was the same order, the second time was Motley opening for KISS

Hey LionBlood I saw how you got that avy. Way too dope man. So fitting.

Also new Born of Osiris album came out. Giving it a first spin now.

Megadeth has a single which is good as well. I'm on mobile so I can't link anything right now

Back
Top Bottom