Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's still so weird to me how everyone be wearing metal shirts nowadays. I don't particularly care, I just think it's funny cause the snots who would try making fun of me for wearing metal tees years ago are wearing them now at bars and with street wear.

Anyways, buy a Maiden shirt! They have the best designs IMO and their regional exclusives are awesome. I didn't cop one at the Book of Souls this year but found a tour shirt at Hot Topic's website lol. I got to the show late and didn't want to miss any of the set but regret not even buying one.

I was in line about to see 21 Savage and this dude was fully decked out in streetwear with a maiden shirt. I said dope shirt dude and he was like oh you know them? whatre three of their songs? I started naming the albums in order of release and dude was not expecting that at all:lol: humbly put him in his place:rofl:

Rocking a metal tee have became too mainstream.. Got lil cousins rocking Maiden tee with
Js, I did that in high school years ago lol

you don't say Rob ol boy??
Slayer-Kardashian-671x377.jpg

My favourite metal band is coming out with new **** this october and I can't wait.

I've been stuck on a lot of mathcores, Djents as of late. CHON is dope to me

Saw Polyphia when they opened for Dance Gavin Dance in December in Sac their hometown. very dope

FINAL WORLD TOUR
Slayer launch their 2018 North American Tour on May 10.

It's time gentlemen. Slayer is calling it quits.

I've only seen them three times but I will see them again.

and best know that I will cry manly demonic thug tears

Never really was into Slayer. Only song I mess with is Raining Blood. Might have to sit down 1 night and browse their albums.

from the dark corners of NT this thread again come up with my post lol.

new Fleshgod album out on May 24th. can't wait.

Met up with fellow NTer to see At The Gates and Behemoth in SF. don't know if its specifically you marco23 marco23 (don't want to name names) but from twitter we met up:lol:. So glad got to see legends finally.

local band from my way Aethere had an album late last year and I loved it. its on all the major streaming services

enjoying unendlich's newest album so far.

Behemoth with great visuals as always delivering for their album that came out this year.

Great black metal album that came out this year. Adore is worth checking out. Honestly will probably be in my albums of the years post.

Hate’s new album Auric Gates of Veles is also really good.

Batushka went full production mode like Behemoth (usually have DVDs/movies for entire albums) for their new album; multiple videos sequencing Polish black metal. But they’re in some drama right now.
I know we’re not the most popular genre, here or otherwise, but when Fantano talks about them it’s gotta be something right?

https://youtu.be/Rx67BcnDk9c
And yes FA’s newest album absolute kills:evil:

Behemoth with great visuals as always delivering for their album that came out this year.

I saw them live at our Graspop metal festival once. Can’t say I’m a big fan of their music, I prefer melodic death metal, but they were pretty awesome live.

I finally saw them last year for the first time. Older stuff is better but yeah to each their own. For melodic death I will always ride with Black dahlia Murder. GOAT band personally

I finally saw them last year for the first time. Older stuff is better but yeah to each their own. For melodic death I will always ride with Black dahlia Murder. GOAT band personally
Generally these are some of my favorite metal bands:
Dark Tranquillity (my favorite overall)

In Flames (only up to their Come Clarity album, they drastically changed their style after that)

Mors Principium Est (has a kind of unique sound in the melodic death metal genre, especially this album)

Kalmah (this song is pure greatness)

Amon Amarth (if you haven't seen them perform this live you're missing out)

Some of my other favorites in this genre include Soilwork, Fractal Gates, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Insomnium, ...

Some of my favorites from other metal genres:
Heaven Shall Burn
Unearth
As I Lay Dying
Iced Earth
Katatonia
Paradise Lost
August Burns Red
Cradle Of Filth
Swallow The Sun
Trees Of Eternity

Back