Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mastodon had a new album release

MM's new album is decent. I like how he's evolved in his career.

The dude talks about Six feet Under and later about cannibal corpse not really being l his thing. I feel the same. you can hear his unclean vocals (in the album) pretty well but it’s like kind of a lot of noise and he does have pigs squeals which are just pretty annoying to me

The venom prison album mention in the above video should be good

hellripper mention

The dude talks about Six feet Under and later about cannibal corpse not really being l his thing. I feel the same. you can hear his unclean vocals (in the album) pretty well but it’s like kind of a lot of noise and he does have pigs squeals which are just pretty annoying to me

The venom prison album mention in the above video should be good

hellripper mention

Cannibal Corpse is the greatest band of all time. People still trying to compare them with SFU is a joke at this point.

and one of our GOATs Eddie Van Halen passed away at 65 to cancer. my lil bro is heartbroken. idolised him. got his guitar, pedals and all. this is my favourite song by them. majority of the song Eddie is plucking the strings rather than normal strumming. crazy af

It's coming :emoji_fire:
Can't wait for the new Dark Tranquillity album, incredible how they've managed to evolve and stay fresh when you look at what happened to In Flames after Come Clarity

Wasn't much of a fan of MPE's last album, it wasn't bad or anything but just kind of forgettable. Their 3 singles so far have me hyped for their upcoming project though. Sounds great so far.

I only just found out CoF remastered one of their old albums, in my opinion their second best work behind Godspeed on Devil's Thunder. Both happen to be concept albums.
Incredible difference in this remastered version. Cradle of Filth was actually the first band that got me into metal with screaming vocals.

Wasn't a big fan of the albums that came after Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder aside from a few songs here and there but hopefully they can reach this greatness again one day.

I only just found out CoF remastered one of their old albums, in my opinion their second best work behind Godspeed on Devil's Thunder. Both happen to be concept albums.
Incredible difference in this remastered version. Cradle of Filth was actually the first band that got me into metal with screaming vocals.

Wasn't a big fan of the albums that came after Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder aside from a few songs here and there but hopefully they can reach this greatness again one day.

Saying Godspeed is a better album than cruelty is certainly a hot take. The remaster sounds good but I still prefer the original mix. Takes me back to high school. Also, I suggest giving their last 2 albums a spin. They were both great.

Saying Godspeed is a better album than cruelty is certainly a hot take. The remaster sounds good but I still prefer the original mix. Takes me back to high school. Also, I suggest giving their last 2 albums a spin. They were both great.
To me Godspeed and Cruelty are both 10/10 masterpieces, I just find myself going back to Godspeed more than Cruelty. Perhaps this remaster will change that, the one thing that always bothered me about Cruelty was the sound of the drums on the original and they've fixed that now.

I've listened to all the albums past Godspeed more than a few times but aside from some fantastic songs like The Persecution Song, there's not really any replay value in it for me. It's not that they're bad like Thornography but just kind of mid.

we've reached the new generation that was raised on Slipknot, Linkin Park and likes Code Orange. nice blend of everything in their new album matriphagy

I don't like Slipknot at all but I have to admit I had a great time when they performed at Graspop. The energy they brought was incredible and the crowd went crazy.

they serve their purpose. I read somewhere that if metallica were to "step down" as the global acceptable face of metal SLipknot would take over and i can't unsee it. its a show, they put on a great performance. music wise it is with the times. nu metal being made fun of but now paving way for the ghostmanes, BONES, and next gen of soundcloud rap metal emerging.

great classic doom/sludge if you want a feels good black sabbath or Cream

some alt rock but has doom metal vibes

Discovered this band in Spotify's "Fans also like..." section while playing some Paradise Lost. Great feature.
Absolutely fantastic song, enjoying their other work so far too.

Reminds me a lot of Trees of Eternity.

Man, Dark Tranquillity delivered a fantastic album once again. They just never miss :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom