Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah alot people say its just rumors but who knows, dudes definitely not stable.

heres a video of when he just attacks the singer of another band on National TV. i love how the band just keeps playing
laugh.gif

i cant believe no one in this other guys band helps him out when hes getting stomped on @ the 3:20 mark

^^man that guy is WILD. ive never really heard of him. crazy...

i wonder what his childhood was like
laugh.gif

Wow. Hhaha. Dude is nuts!!!
Im saying though, nobody in his band could help him out? Acting as if it was supposed to go that way ahhaa.

Jammed out to a whole bunch of classic rock/metal. Also getting ready to get those Metallica tickets Wednesday.

UFO- Lights Out
S.A. Slayer- Go For the Throat
Diamond Head- Lightning to the Nations
Budgie- Never turn you back on your friends, Life in San Antonio
Legs Diamond- Firepower
Moxy- Moxy I, Moxy II
Triumph- Triumph

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Im saying though, nobody in his band could help him out? Acting as if it was supposed to go that way ahhaa.
haha if thats my bandmate im getting a mic stand or guitar and im swinging. but yeah some of these japanese dudes are nuts. theres was also thisnoise band called Hanatarash who were known for their crazy shows. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanatarash destroying a veune with a bulldozer
laugh.gif
almost cutting your leg off with a saw, and people needing to sign waivers toattend their show.

today

Black Flag - Damaged
Forbidden - Forbidden Evil
Sepultura - Chaos AD
Vegas - Wake

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

haha if thats my bandmate im getting a mic stand or guitar and im swinging. but yeah some of these japanese dudes are nuts. theres was also this noise band called Hanatarash who were known for their crazy shows. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanatarash destroying a veune with a bulldozer
laugh.gif
almost cutting your leg off with a saw, and people needing to sign waivers to attend their show.
It all just seems like its just a shock-show. Like there is no point in the music just to get people to watch outrageous things. Eh.

Mace is the new wolves in the throne room better than the last effort?

Today in the lab:
As I Lay Dying
Venom
Iced Earth

j1, do you actually listen to those guys, or do you just know of them?

evile
ghoul
SOD
nuclear assault
violator
toxic holocaust

btw, anyone else here use last.fm?

Originally Posted by Physicx

j1, do you actually listen to those guys, or do you just know of them?
i do listen to GISM and other japanese hardcore/punk/metal bands, as for Hanatarash i checked them out awhile back after hearing about their crazylive shows but that "avant garde noise" type music is not really my cup of tea.

haha yeah i listen to pretty much everything but some stuff is just to out there for me
laugh.gif
. Like i can get down with The Locust and Melt Banana,but i guess its just causei seen em live so many times that it just grew on me, at least live for the most part.

anyways i pretty much listened to this gem on repeat today.
album_CroMags-Age-of-Quarrel.jpg

^great album. And the locust have to be one of the worst bands in existence. But people do go nutty at their live shows. At least here in San Diego becausetheir from here.

i dont own any of the Locust stuff but i have heard them on record and seen them live on several occasions. on record they were eh but live they were prettyentertaining. but i rather listen to them instead of some @%#+ bands like emmure or job for a cowboy.

I just bought my Metallica tickets so now I gott wait for them to come. Jammed out to

Queensryche- American Soldier (It has its strong points but weak points as well they just don't have it anymore in my opinion)
Black Label Society- Book of Shadows
Brujeria- Brujerizmo
Fear Factory- Demanufacture

today

Darkness - Death Squad (German Thrash)
Mind Eraser - Cave
Biohazard - Urban Discipline

bcf, how are your seats? glad to know presale came through for you

anywho

children of bodom - im not too sure what to think of the direction this band is headed in
imperanon
archeon

Originally Posted by Physicx

bcf, how are your seats? glad to know presale came through for you

anywho

children of bodom - im not too sure what to think of the direction this band is headed in
imperanon
archeon
Well I'm not a member of the fanclub but I did it through radio presale and their decent. They are in the Charter level. I could have gottenpit tickets but I wanted to really enjoy them this time without being pushed and besides I'm 5'7 and the odds of having someone taller than me in frontof me are great so I decided to get seat tickets as opposed to pit. Have you seen them yet?

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Hall of Fame is looking good.
Yeah dude, I heard Jason Newsted was going to being jamming out with them so thats a little cool. I just think Dave Mustaine should show up sincehe was invited.

RUST - I really like the new Wolves in the Throne Room, but I liked the last one a lot as well. I would say it's better. And as for Burzum, yeah, once hisaccess to guitars ended, so did my allegiance to new Burzum releases.

Wolves in the Throne Room
Wuthering Heights
Mastadon
Bal-Sagoth

bcf - nah man i wasnt able to check them out when they came here in dec last year. i couldnt get presale tickets, nor was i willing to pay 900+ for some seatsin the second level that were on the opposite end from the catwalk. i can def relate to you about not wanting the floor seats too. i dont think i could everpay that much for a concert unless i got to like, meet the band or something

anywho

not sure who else here likes finnish melodic death, but

norther - i cant believe petri left. i just found out yesterday. i guess he got kicked out for focusing too much on ensiferum
wintersun - there was news that jari from wintersun, formerly ensiferum, would replace petri. i was pretty stoked. too bad it was on april fools
tired.gif

finntroll

today

arch enemy
ensiferum
amon amarth
sinergy

edit - damn, im guessing everybody is caught up w/ exams?

Metallica- Master of Puppets
Down- NOLA
Bruce Dickinson- Accident of Birth
Iron Maiden- Somwhere in Time
Journey- Greatest Hits

Back
Top Bottom