TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

ShortyC94 - Dope Collection
ucasta - Rediculous....

Here's my lil penny collection so far....

Originally Posted by GezBK

Originally Posted by never wear them

GezBK wrote:
@ never wear them... you have enough foams to give some insight. how do you clean the laceloop section on foamposites? the nubuck like material seems to get ashy quite easy.

what i usually do is get a lint roller and just collect all that dust or when i'm getting ready i always use my wet towel just to brush it off. it works for me.

but if your talking about the og foams eye-lid section, that peppled look is hard to get rid of, but the recent retros or foams should just come off easily. hope i helped.
but the key is the lint roller and a wet towel
i was thinking of using tape to stick it off (lint). but ima give your method a try.
just gotta be careful when using the wet towel near the white check/swoosh , dont wanna make it black

A good quality lint roller made of masking tape is the best thing to use. Don't use packing tape, or you will actually pull off some of the material.I've done it to both foams and AJ XIV's. Learned not to use tape anymore.

ALL ARE
pimp.gif
!
Had the Air Penny II's when I was seven (7), Mom bought it for me. (Good ol' days)
I popped the air bubble with a thumb-tack in class, 1st & only wear.
tongue.gif
Lol, short-lived. Had to cop the retro!

this is one hell of a picture my man
smokin.gif
i need those black/royal IV'sin my life! i mean NEED!!

what i wore today.
love these. sorry for the double pics. but damn i love foamposites. dont know how ppl passed on these or the cactus'
241wh77.jpg

21deyo6.jpg
sorry to ask but were these painted?? they seem a brighter red than usual
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

what i wore today.
love these. sorry for the double pics. but damn i love foamposites. dont know how ppl passed on these or the cactus'
sorry to ask but were these painted?? they seem a brighter red than usual
pimp.gif

no, my phone takes crappy pics. thats the color that they are, door was open btw, so thats why they look bright.

man this post is heat ..taking e down memeory lane..when I get home I'm post some pics..

neverwearthem and abernja thanks for the input fellas! will try it out as soon as i head home this weekend.

Great stuff everyone!!

^ What kinda input did I give you? (begins checking previous pages) lol

Anyways picked thes up awhile back for $38 and thought the pic was cool.

Nice pic. I've been looking for the home jersey and black pinstripes for a while.

Back
Top Bottom