TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

^^sweet pics. Even penny's non sig shoes were sick. Those first and third shoes are both awesome

Originally Posted by ucasta

2iaakoh.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yo, can i still get those online?

can someone do me a favor?? i just bought a pair of the 2007 (quickstrike penny) retro foams, but are still not 100% convinced they're legit...shape of itis straight, just want hard proof...if anyone can post pictures of the production tag it would be greatly appreciated, preferably a 9.5 (size i got)...also anyheads from the ny/nj area, is a store called V.I.M. legit?? thats where the sticker on the box is from...if anyone has info it would be greatly appreciated,shoes werent cheap haha

peace.

Originally Posted by Solefiend

can someone do me a favor?? i just bought a pair of the 2007 (quickstrike penny) retro foams, but are still not 100% convinced they're legit...shape of it is straight, just want hard proof...if anyone can post pictures of the production tag it would be greatly appreciated, preferably a 9.5 (size i got)...also any heads from the ny/nj area, is a store called V.I.M. legit?? thats where the sticker on the box is from...if anyone has info it would be greatly appreciated, shoes werent cheap haha

peace.
If you can post pics of your shoe I can help a little bit more, And yea V.I.M. is a legit store its just like a Jimmy Jazz or Footlocker chainstore. Your straight.

alchemist, ill take pictures tomorrow...just not too sure how to upload pics, never really felt the need or wanted to...any advice on a good server?

thanks for the info, peace.

what i wore today.
love these. sorry for the double pics. but damn i love foamposites. dont know how ppl passed on these or the cactus'
241wh77.jpg

21deyo6.jpg

@ never wear them... you have enough foams to give some insight. how do you clean the laceloop section on foamposites? the nubuck like material seems to getashy quite easy.

GezBK wrote:
@ never wear them... you have enough foams to give some insight. how do you clean the laceloop section on foamposites? the nubuck like material seems to get ashy quite easy.

what i usually do is get a lint roller and just collect all that dust or when i'm getting ready i always use my wet towel just to brush it off. it worksfor me.

but if your talking about the og foams eye-lid section, that peppled look is hard to get rid of, but the recent retros or foams should just come off easily.hope i helped.
but the key is the lint roller and a wet towel

Originally Posted by never wear them

GezBK wrote:
@ never wear them... you have enough foams to give some insight. how do you clean the laceloop section on foamposites? the nubuck like material seems to get ashy quite easy.

what i usually do is get a lint roller and just collect all that dust or when i'm getting ready i always use my wet towel just to brush it off. it works for me.

but if your talking about the og foams eye-lid section, that peppled look is hard to get rid of, but the recent retros or foams should just come off easily. hope i helped.

i was thinking of using tape to stick it off (lint). but ima give your method a try.
just gotta be careful when using the wet towel near the white check/swoosh , dont wanna make it black

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by Air Rob21

If only Shaq was in that shape today, the Suns would be a lock for the next 3 years!
eek.gif

If only O'Neal, Hardaway and Mourning were in their 90's shape at the start of this season... the Heat would've been a lock for the next decade!
BEAST!!!
pimp.gif

GezBK wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

GezBK wrote:

what i usually do is get a lint roller and just collect all that dust or when i'm getting ready i always use my wet towel just to brush it off. it works for me.

but if your talking about the og foams eye-lid section, that peppled look is hard to get rid of, but the recent retros or foams should just come off easily. hope i helped.

i was thinking of using tape to stick it off (lint). but ima give your method a try.
just gotta be careful when using the wet towel near the white check/swoosh , dont wanna make it black

i dont know about tape...? you don't wanna risk it. you might discolor the black.

Back
Top Bottom