TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

90onee.jpg

2hr3j1f.jpg

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

food for thought, do you think theyll ever have a penny spizike????

just think of the possiblities and each pair would come will a lil penny doll

whoa im getting ahead of myself but its just a thought
foreshadowing!

Originally Posted by penny4president

PENNY was Lebrons favorite player growing up, nice to see him rockin his kicks!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]he was? i always thought it was mj?[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Yea penny was the fallen hero....he had his many ups but just never reached greatness, well greatnessas in MJ's status. But i swore LBJ's hero was Jordan? the reason he has 23, etc etc? but i guess i was wrong[/color]

Even though penny never reach his full potential, we all know he would have been one of the best if not for the injuries.

if only penny were healthy and given a full career in the Nba, he should be included in the top 5 Sg of all time. (im so serious) penny you'll never bein the hall of fame but you'll always be in the hall of fame of kicks.

Originally Posted by jason16

if only penny were healthy and given a full career in the Nba, he should be included in the top 5players of ALL TIME

(im so serious) penny you'll never be in the hall of fame but you'll always be in the hall of fame of kicks.
FIXED
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by jason16

if only penny were healthy and given a full career in the Nba, he should be included in the top 5players of ALL TIME

(im so serious) penny you'll never be in the hall of fame but you'll always be in the hall of fame of kicks.
FIXED
pimp.gif

i love penny hardaway just as much as you guys, but there is no way in hell that he'd be in the top 5 of all time.. that's just talking stupid..

it isnt unreasonable to think hed be in the top 5 or top 10 shooting guards, reggie miller is on a lot of peoples lists and penny was definetly more versitileand influential than reggie, never really got to reach his peak, but as far as skill set he was special regardless

wow.... top 5 players of all time?...... Penny was an idol, he had a good run in the NBA and dope *** sneakers and good character, but that is where itstops...

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

old news....almost everyone idolized penny... tmac, kobe, lebron

Old news? I heard Lebron say it, everyone else says MJ, Magic...etc. LEBRON BIGS UP PENNY!

penny4president wrote:
Kobe even tries to talk like Jordan

indifferent.gif

what i remember, Jordan did HORRIBLE when it came to interviews.... he didn't even know what he was talking about, very uneducated off the court, but thenagain, we still got shaq who takes the cake.

Originally Posted by never wear them

penny4president wrote:
Kobe even tries to talk like Jordan

indifferent.gif

what i remember, Jordan did HORRIBLE when it came to interviews.... he didn't even know what he was talking about, very uneducated off the court, but then again, we still got shaq who takes the cake.
I think Jordan has always been poised in his interviews. Some of his sentences could have been put together a little better, but that's not tosay that they were HORRIBLE. I think he handled the media well.

Originally Posted by never wear them

wow.... top 5 players of all time?...... Penny was an idol, he had a good run in the NBA and dope *** sneakers and good character, but that is where it stops...

I agree with you here. ALL time? He was good and did have great character.

Back
Top Bottom