TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Originally Posted by never wear them

wow.... top 5 players of all time?...... Penny was an idol, he had a good run in the NBA and dope *** sneakers and good character, but that is where it stops...
Esactly.Top 5?$$#!#! be smokin the best crack in the world these days.

seriously.... can you honesty put him next to :

Magic, Jordan, Kobe, Kareem Abdul, Shaq, lebron, Pippen, etc...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

food for thought, do you think theyll ever have a penny spizike????

just think of the possiblities and each pair would come will a lil penny doll

whoa im getting ahead of myself but its just a thought

Fast forward a year and 2 months forward..

nike-air-12-cent-varsity-royal-black-metallic-silver-1.jpg

133658704.jpg

Air Ups are my grails!

I'd never wear my pair though. They need to retro them.

Penny is definitely my all-time sports idol. Had all his shoes growing up except the penny 1s when they came out. I was in 6th grade and my parents were nothaving it. Way too expensive for them. I had to buy all my other Penny's after they went on sale, luckily. And my prized possession growing up was my Pennycard collection. I had about 500 Penny cards. I unloaded most of them 2 years ago but I kept the ones that still matter to me, like these two he autographedfor me at the summer pro league in Long Beach back in 01 or 02 I believe when he was coming back from his knee problems once again for Phoenix. Real cool guythough. What could have been.

Originally Posted by freshpearojeiys

Originally Posted by abernja

Wore these yesterday.

By far 300% times more comfortable than any retro 1 I've worn. Straight QUALITY!

MY FAVORITE PENNYS OF ALL TIME, I HAVE THEM BUT THEY ARE MORE BEAT THAN WHITNEY HOUSTON...EBAY NEVER HAS 10.5 so very clean, really need a pair

* I got those and the all black leather ones on eBay. Both DS size 11 for $370 shipped from the same seller. Always on the hunt for more Penny 1's.
smile.gif

* I got those and the all black leather ones on eBay. Both DS size 11 for $370 shipped from the same seller. Always on the hunt for more Penny 1's.
smile.gif

i still dont have a pair of penny 1s, i really need a pair but never have any luck finding any

Bump from pg 3. Lets keep this thread strong.

Today, unDSed these 1995 Air Lambastes. It literally took me 6 years to locate a DS pair in my size. Word to the 95 All Star Game.
2zp79qa.jpg

2vnht3n.jpg

Got a nice lil gem coming in the mail. Stay tuned.

Originally Posted by penny4president

Originally Posted by freshpearojeiys

Wore these yesterday.

By far 300% times more comfortable than any retro 1 I've worn. Straight QUALITY!

MY FAVORITE PENNYS OF ALL TIME, I HAVE THEM BUT THEY ARE MORE BEAT THAN WHITNEY HOUSTON...EBAY NEVER HAS 10.5 so very clean, really need a pair
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom