TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

nerd.gif

52012787.jpg

blackfoamone.jpg

Ok guys.... This may be a simple question to you guys but I have always wondered...

What was the significance of the "N check 1996" logo as compared to the plain check on the back of the OG penny 2s?

When I was a kid, my brother had a pair of sz 11s that had the 1996 and all that on there, but I had a pair of 9.5s that had just a plain check...
Both were purchased the same day at Dilliards...

So what was the story behind that????

i don't know.. but it's also the same reason why there are 2 versions of the penny II atlantics.. one that has a heel tab and the blue outsole and onethat doesnt have the heel tab and a white outsole

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by you big dummy

a lot of heat in here

no pics but wore the knick penny 1's yesterday
c6a340c288c5b716531837dc5b28b97aedfbbd.gif
I'm trying to obtain these, so God damn hard to find in a sz 12.
mad.gif

i saw some on ebay... i'm not into the knicks colorway.. so i wasnt even interested.. but just to give you a heads up

Here are my grails... Messing around today posting stuff on ebay... Thought I would shoot these while I had the equipment out...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Ok guys.... This may be a simple question to you guys but I have always wondered...

What was the significance of the "N check 1996" logo as compared to the plain check on the back of the OG penny 2s?

When I was a kid, my brother had a pair of sz 11s that had the 1996 and all that on there, but I had a pair of 9.5s that had just a plain check...
Both were purchased the same day at Dilliards...

So what was the story behind that????
yea man..i wanna know too.. and there is this japan version too..sorry cant find pics.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

ooh so the white soled II's were japanese release.. that's why i never saw them in real life
im not really sure about the soles..i just remember my dude's penny 2 showed Japanese characters instead of n-swoosh-96

i know there was a white soled penny II...

i'm not a hater, so if y'all wearing a size 10.5 and want penny IV black/royals they on ebay now.. got like 3 days 4 days left..

just letting all penny heads know, in case y'all didnt see it..

ooh so the white soled II's were japanese release.. that's why i never saw them in real life

no the white sole, no pull straps were sample size 9 only, a couple nt'rs have em, the lining was pinstriped as well

Originally Posted by daaznfella

no the white sole, no pull straps were sample size 9 only, a couple nt'rs have em, the lining was pinstriped as well

i do remember that too, the pinstriped lining as well as a white sole...

by the way, those penny IV i told you about are not mine, i'm not selling them. i'm just telling y'all that it's out there

I can't stand that people still discredit this man. Dude was straight up sick nasty on the basketball court. He had a style about his game too. Dudespasses were on point and he wasn't afraid to bam it in your face in the paint. Alley-Oops
pimp.gif
. Oh how I miss my dude penny.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom