TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Dope Penny's the wealth.

Hey Penny fam I need your help. Im trying to get into the semi-pro Allstar game it goes by votes..so im asking everyone to look out for me by voting. Justclick on the link and click on my name..Ragille Sims then click vote.

go vote for me in the gridiron elite all star game more voters faster the shoe in, thanx for your supporst in advance. http://www.gridironelite....lstarclassic/?page_id=30 Just click the box by my name in the votingsection.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

5 Votes eh?

Welcome to the team "The Wealth"
Thanks for the love.
happy.gif

YO - TheWealth you'll be added to the list on the front page shortly. For the rest of you guys today's a good day to have looked in here......

$59.99 - Most sizes.

407-396-0500

air-penny-ii-proper-2.jpg

Just won these yesterday, $129.00 shipped. I know they aren't penny's but they are inspired so I had to get em. I think it's a good priceconsidering they are over 200 on eastbay...

!Bitkhq!BGk~%24(KGrHqYH-DYEs+7I3I6+BLQVq+u,sw~~_12.JPG

My newest pick ups:

Got these for Christmas...my flash makes them sparkly.

I got these last Saturday for $60 at a Mom and Pop in Dallas. I needed a second pair just in case, right?

I figured while I was at it I would just take new pictures of all my Pennys. I tried to put all my originals in the front. I realize that I am a terriblecamera man with a terrible camera...

For my future kids...

Remember when Nike paid attention to detail even on kids sizes...i.e. the silver thread.

The Is:

The IIs:

The IIIs:

Foams (I already have the Coppers on lockdown just in case they are as hard to get as the Eggplants.)

9th grade BBall...the paint wore off but the foam hasn't changed a bit.

The IVs:

Back
Top Bottom