TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Originally Posted by abernja

Are there anymore 1/2 Cent colorways scheduled to release?

When will the red and eggplant Penny III's hit stores?
apparently eggplant and cranberry colorways of the 1/2 cents are releasing. check the nike retro section for more info
PS, are any of your penny 1s size 12?

YoungGunna - You got my vote but only because my birthday is 7/14.  Oh and because you love Penny.  Bring out all your Pennys, we never get tired of seeing them.

Speaking of...

I have a pretty cool wife that lets me buy shoes and now lets me display them.  Measuring to make sure everything was even and level was a _____.

The Penny II sole pic is going in the living room now though...

Let me know what you think., all size 10-11.

what up team!

Fatty - that's an amazing set up u got there
eek.gif
pimp.gif

haven't contributed in a while...my fault
embarassed.gif

just got these OG's that don't fit as well as i thought they would....

if anyone has been looking for an 11.5....*cough*
nerd.gif

fattymagee14 - If I had a wife I'd be sure to give them to her...........but I don't.
frown.gif
- That room is DOPE!!!! Glad you were able to finish. Puts my penny collection to shame. I like how you mixed them all up instead of having them all in sequential order.

YoungGunna714 - STOP being lazy and bring out the rest of your Pennys. We want to see them ALL!!! lol - Also what's with those shorts. What happened to the stars on the sides? Can't tell what those are. Replicas??? - I'll go ahead and add you to the team.

ElijahDukes - Good looks on the info. I'll have to check it out. - All my kicks are sz 11 but none of my Pennys are for sale if that's why you were asking.

Mayhemgatsz - You got mail.

pimp.gif
fattymagee14 wrote:

YoungGunna - You got my vote but only because my birthday is 7/14.  Oh and because you love Penny.  Bring out all your Pennys, we never get tired of seeing them.

Speaking of...

I have a pretty cool wife that lets me buy shoes and now lets me display them.  Measuring to make sure everything was even and level was a _____.

The Penny II sole pic is going in the living room now though...

Let me know what you think., all size 10-11.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
niiiice matt but u know wut your missin olympics
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
niiiice matt but u know wut your missin olympics
wink.gif

You know you could just give them to me...it would be a Win/Win for everybody.  I am sure I will buy them from you eventually but I have 3 other pairs to get first.

Thanks for the feedback guys. 

abernja wrote:
ElijahDukes - Good looks on the info. I'll have to check it out. - All my kicks are sz 11 but none of my Pennys are for sale if that's why you were asking.

haha damnit, i thought you mentioned that some pairs needed to go, my bad 
roll.gif

on another note i copped a pair of the white/black/blue IV's off the listings here recently, will post pics when they arrive
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

YoungGunna714 - STOP being lazy and bring out the rest of your Pennys.We want to see them ALL!!! lol - Also what's with those shorts. Whathappened to the stars on the sides? Can't tell what those are.Replicas??? - I'll go ahead and add you to the team.
There the Swingmans when they did the hardwood classics. Im trying to find a pair of authentics. cant find em anywhere. I hardly see that alternate colorway. The stars are aging. I will post pics soon.....

sneakerphile42 -- can u enlarger ur avy pic? it looks dope.

cant wait for the new 1/2 cents.

and nice penny collection.

got the eggplants recently.
1t5wfc.jpg

When did the White/Black/Royal IV FIRST release?

And was it a general release, or a Footaction exclusive?

All i can remember seeing back in the day (in my country) was the White/Black/Obsidian colorway round fall 98, and then that was it.

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

red/blk/3m
0e0151ee531b898ace0669bd029bfc61e2fb3c1.pjpg

These are nice.

And now the search starts for a size 10.  Just when I think I am close to finished I am always reminded of another pair... 

Nice topic. Figured I would add what I got since Penny is my favorite player of all time. Had these things for years when I used to collect SLU figures and HeadLiners when I was like 10.

Back
Top Bottom